Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Muse on a italian show doing the ole switcharoo
museswitcharoo.jpg

hope video of this shows up on youtube...:hyper:

Muse with some hawt italian girls
musehappyguys.jpg

Amy, favor to ask.....can you please give a must have list?
I am getting some songs via iTunes.

:)

surely i can...:D

I love all these songs in no particular order...:love:

Hysteria
Time Is Running Out
Plug in Baby
New Born
Bliss
Stockholm Syndrome
Citizen Erased
Muscle Museum
Sunburn
Apocalypse Please
Dead Star
Fury
The Small Print
Unintended
Sing for Absolution
Megalomania
Feeling Good
Space Dementia
Blackout
Take A Bow
Supermassive Blackhole
Map of the problematique
Assassin
Exo-politics

i am so in love w/ The Resistance. It's just so... out there. I have a fantasy setlist in my mind for the Giants stadium shows. I hope they do Uprising/ Resistance/Unnatural selection/Butterflies and Hurricanes/ Stockholm Syndrome/Time is Running Out/Starlight

I can dream

*EDITED* to add Map of the Problematique

i am so in love w/ The Resistance. It's just so... out there. I have a fantasy setlist in my mind for the Giants stadium shows. I hope they do Uprising/ Resistance/Unnatural selection/Butterflies and Hurricanes/ Stockholm Syndrome/Time is Running Out/Starlight

I can dream

*EDITED* to add Map of the Problematique

I don't see why they wouldn't do this... They are certainly playing those 3 new songs you mention live so far as well as the other songs.. I have a bootleg of their show in Berlin and these songs were played.

for the european fans!

:hyper:

Now that the band have finalised their brand new stage setup (read about Dom discussing it here and here), we have been able to release a limited amount of extra tickets for a number of shows on the forthcoming European tour.

The tickets will go on sale on Friday with a fan pre-sale for the UK tickets this Thursday. For full details of which shows still have some tickets remaining, which ones will have new tickets available on Friday and where and when to get your hands on them, take a look at the list below...
UK
All dates ex-Scotland - fan pre-sale from 09:00 on Thursday 24th September click here. General sale from 09:00 on Friday 25th September click here.
Scotland - fan pre-sale from 09:00 on Thursday 24th September click here. General sale from 09:00 on Friday 25th September click here.

FINLAND
22.10 - Hartwall Areena, Helsinki, Finland - general sale at 09:00 on Friday 25th September from www.lippu.fi

DENMARK
26.10 - Parken, Copenhagen, Denmark - tickets available now from Billetlugen.dk - Forside

GERMANY
All dates - tickets available now from creative talent?|?news

FRANCE
All dates - general sale at 09:00 on Friday 25th September from Alias Production // Producteur - Organisateur de concerts

BELGIUM
02.11 - Sportpaleis, Antwerp, Belgium - general sale at 09:00 on Friday 25th September from Proximus Goformusic

THE NETHERLANDS
14.11 - Ahoy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands - general sale at 09:00 on Friday 25th September from Concert Tickets and Tour Dates | Live Nation Netherlands

SPAIN
27.11 - Palau Sant Jordi, Barcelona, Spain - tickets available now from Concert Tickets and Tour Dates | Live Nation Spain
28.11 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain - tickets available now from Concert Tickets and Tour Dates | Live Nation Spain

ITALY
04.12 - Pala Olimpico, Turin, Italy - general sale at 10:00 on Friday 25th September from TicketOne - Home

Well the hostess obviously had no clue about the switcheroo. The Muse :lol:

I thought Dom made a convincing-looking frontman... Matt as a drummer, not so much :wink:

couldn't agree more! :lol: I know.. The Muse too funny!

btw... I AM GOING TO SEE THEM TONITE IN NJ!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::love::heart:I can't believe within hours I will be right there.. And tomorrow nite too! :combust:

I promise to give a full report this weekend..:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom