Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been a fan since Showbiz. I even purchased import copies for both it and Origin of Symmetry to acquire them back in the day. I'm fairly certain that means I'm important, attractive, and going straight to heaven.

Or it's completely meaningless.

:wink:

I guess we can expect a first single soon since this is coming Sep 14. :hmm:

I've been a fan since Showbiz. I even purchased import copies for both it and Origin of Symmetry to acquire them back in the day. I'm fairly certain that means I'm important, attractive, and going straight to heaven.

Or it's completely meaningless.

:wink:

probably the latter comment :wink:

It makes me like you more, if that helps at all. You sound like someone I'd really like to get to know.

But if it turns out you're lying about the Muse thing, then forget it. Totally not someone I'd care to know at all.

I'm actually not lying, at least not about the Muse stuff. The rest of my life is more or less a complete lie, but the Muse purchasing is true.

I am both intruiged and highly confused by this new microsite; the Ununited States of Eurasia thing. I haven't really looked into it much, just figured that Matt has been watched a ton of Bourne type films and just lost his mind. The song is sounding pretty fucking cool though, it reminds me a bit of Queen in places. So, so pissed I'll be missing out on this tour :sigh:

Muse — PROJECT EURASIA

I am both intruiged and highly confused by this new microsite; the Ununited States of Eurasia thing. I haven't really looked into it much, just figured that Matt has been watched a ton of Bourne type films and just lost his mind. The song is sounding pretty fucking cool though, it reminds me a bit of Queen in places. So, so pissed I'll be missing out on this tour :sigh:

Muse — PROJECT EURASIA

what the hell is this nonsense? :huh:

The new song definitely has a Queen feel to it, that's for sure. Spot on. Has a bit of a Middle Eastern feel to part of it too. Very interesting.

Muse are a weird addition to the VMA's but then they're probably one of the strangest success stories in the recent years. I'm guessing Guitar Hero and Twilight (as much as many Muse fans hate the very idea) helped to raise their profile in US.

I think the new song sounds like the most ridiculous thing they've ever done, in a good way :) And yeah, totally reminds me of Queen.

Update a girl who has been gone for three weeks.

Muse has created some new crazy website that makes no sense at all. But, there's a clip of a new song on there. The Resistance comes out Sept 14.

Tracklisting:

UPRISING
RESISTANCE
UNDISCLOSED DESIRES
UNITED STATES OF EURASIA (+Collateral Damage)
GUIDING LIGHT
UNNATURAL SELECTION
MK ULTRA
I BELONG TO YOU (+Mon Coeur S'Ouvre A Ta Voix)
EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART I (Overture)
EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART II (Cross Pollination)
EXOGENESIS : SYMPHONY PART III (Redemption)

"Uprising" is the first single.

I dig the song, and yes, it has elements of Queen, especially the first time those layered vocals come in. I thought they were going to break into We Are The Champions for a moment there.

I registered on the Muse site, but still can't figure out how/where to hear the new song that you guys are talking about. :reject:

:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom