Muse Cont'd.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not :wink: But it is nice to hear stuff about this new album-in-progress and I am very interested to hear where they take the sound this time :up:

So... Muse are supporting U2? That's a massive step-up from supporting My Chemical Romance for sure :up: Good on them.

I wonder if Bono will give them The Talk :D

i know how awesome is this! I am going to see the NJ show where they are opening for U2. Never in a million years did I think this would happen! 2 of my most fav bands on the same bill ! OMG! They are doing more U2 dates and their own Autumn tour this year too!

From muse.mu, confirming the U2 gig and exciting news about a new tour!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We are pleased to confirm that Muse will be touring in the UK, Europe and North America this autumn. Full details on the UK and European dates will be announced soon, but for now we can confirm that the the band will be special guests to U2 at a number of their North American shows this September including New York on September 24th. The remaining U2 dates will be announced in the coming weeks.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:hyper::hyper::love::drool:

I really need some of their selections to get up to date for the tour; any sugestions?

I would go in order of these three albums: Origin of Symmetry (stand outs are New Born, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts,Space Dementia and Hyper Music); Absolution (stand outs are hysteria, time is running out, Sing for Absolution, Stockholm Syndrome, butterflies&hurricanes,The Small Print, Ruled by Secrecy); Black Holes and Revelations (stand outs are Starlight, Knights of Cydonia, Supermassive Blackhole, Map Of The Problematique, Take A Bow, Assassin,Exo-Politics).

Start with these. Truly all the songs are great.. This would make you current. There are two other albums: Showbiz and Hullabaloo Soundtrack.

Go to youtube and watch a few vids.. I think you will be impressed.

PM me if you want.

I would go in order of these three albums: Origin of Symmetry (stand outs are New Born, Bliss, Plug in Baby, Citizen Erased, Micro Cuts,Space Dementia and Hyper Music); Absolution (stand outs are hysteria, time is running out, Sing for Absolution, Stockholm Syndrome, butterflies&hurricanes,The Small Print, Ruled by Secrecy); Black Holes and Revelations (stand outs are Starlight, Knights of Cydonia, Supermassive Blackhole, Map Of The Problematique, Take A Bow, Assassin,Exo-Politics).

Start with these. Truly all the songs are great.. This would make you current. There are two other albums: Showbiz and Hullabaloo Soundtrack.

Go to youtube and watch a few vids.. I think you will be impressed.

PM me if you want.

i agree w/ this. Especially Absolution which was my first Muse record. I can't imagine working out w/o Muse on my ipod!!!

i agree w/ this. Especially Absolution which was my first Muse record. I can't imagine working out w/o Muse on my ipod!!!

that's right! I always work to Muse. Especially the live bootlegs I have. Some early ones from 2002 are great, wembley show (HAARP) and the one from Royal Albert Music Hall they did last year. The one where they played Meglomania on the pipe organ.. :drool:

Now I'm just going to be tapping my foot with impatience till this thing gets released.

well supposedly its gonna be released in Sept. If that's the case those of us that are going to the U2 shows that they are opening up for may get a treat with a new song being played! Hopeful thinking on my part but certainly possible.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom