Morrissey ready to kill!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Morrissey is also being featured in the music segment of the news on the regular CNN this weekend. :up:

http://homepage.mac.com/joelovesyou/iMovieTheater34.html

Check this out, from Kilborn a couple years back.

mojoshot2.jpg

EP, let me know if you somehow 'find' the album before it's released.....

Speaking of Kilbourne, he'll be on that show five consecutive nights:

Monday, May 24 ? Friday, May 28

That will definitely be a good week :wink:

I haven't seen you on msn in like two months!!

:sad:

But I digress from the topic at hand...:wink:

If I weren't going on a mini-roadtrip this weekend I would....I need to hold on to my cash.

i must be the only person in the world who hasn't actually heard 'irish blood, english heart' yet :reject:

crikey. new albums by the moz, the streets and ash. 'twill be tough on the pocket.

wait...what's this about new ash??

mofo, you're going to tell us about this thing, right? it's 1:30 here, so that means 11:30 in utawhoria. that must have given you plenty of time to pick up the cd. :wink: i may not wait for your opinion and go to the store after i hand in my paper this afternoon.

Just picked the album up. I'm only half of the way through it.

So far, so good. :up: Lots of slow songs in the first half of the album though....

i have it also. i started with the bonus dvd with the ibeh video, which made me love the song even more. simple video, but great!
For the album, I will listen to it later in the day.

You're going to have to make that decision yourself. I'm not sure how much you'd like it.

i know that.

yeah, i don't know how much i'd like it either.

which was kind of what i was asking...

I haven't heard the album as a whole, just certain songs...I did notice a lot of slower songs, but still really like it.

Back
Top Bottom