More New Album talk from the Space Moon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks..

June tour.. just in time for that rumoured World Cup tie-in..

Zoh no americanzas won't understand what this world cup is!!#?$%?#!

Honestly... this has just turned into sheer and utter idiocy. The Super Bowl gets a huge rating in one of U2's biggest markets, to the tune of 110 million households tuned in... which actually severely underestimates the actual number of people watching, as a large number of people watch at parties, bars and other mass gatherings.

There's also about 60 or so million international households that tune in... a small but growing number. It has a growing fan base in other parts of the world, but is still frowned upon by older generations. Similar to, ya know, soccer/football in the US... which is laughed at by many, yet MLS games silently outdraw both the NBA and NHL as far as in person attendance. So small, but growing.

But if american style football offends you to your core so damn much... just think of it as a TV show that reaches an incredibly large portion of U2's fan base at the same time. Hey! That sounds like good business!

Either way, both NFL football and association football are girls sports. You can't tell an Australian that 4 to 5 inches of plastic reinforced padding and giant helmets can be called a 'contact' sport. Good to see the Americans doing well in the Rugby League world cup though, they play Australia in 13 hours time...
Ahahahahahahaha. Good Lord. Look at this guy go.

We call it soccer in the little leagues and probably in talking about it..but our pro team is called TFC...and there ain't no 'F' in 'soccer' lol But when I say "we" I only mean long time Canadians..we have entire communities here from Europe Asia and S America some that barely even speak English and I'm guessing they say "football" probably..

Well, until they/we send the kids off to soccer practice. :)

Using a US sporting event, and U2's possible exploiting of it, as yet another excuse to call Americans stupid is about as moronic and tired message board behaviour as, I don't know... as calling out people for typos on forums, or non-mods who get off on running around quoting site rules to everyone who disagrees with them.

Using a US sporting event, and U2's possible exploiting of it, as yet another excuse to call Americans stupid is about as moronic and tired message board behaviour as, I don't know... as calling out people for typos on forums, or non-mods who get off running around quoting site rules to everyone who disagrees with them.

Or posting fake YouTube videos?

If we are starting to think that March looks likely, when would we be hearing song titles, first single etc? Would the normal timeframe be early Jan?

I remember that! Didn't Kurt Angle make fun of the song too?
No, he didn't.

He interrupted Triple H, and announced himself to be a participant in a Royal Rumble match. Afterwards, the two brawled for about a minute or two in the ring, and then Triple H put Kurt in a pedigree. The end. :lol:

Either way, both NFL football and association football are girls sports. ...

One of the most ridiculous things I have EVER seen posted here. Congratulations, that is saying a lot.

Having played the sport I can testify that it is no "girl" sport. In fact I would suggest without even really knowing you that if you went out there and tried to play even at a Division III college level you would get seriously injured.

Haha yea I remember that. He said something like, "I hate that song", while talking about Triple H with a fellow heel backstage.
I don't recall that segment. I might have missed it back then. I googled for more info and I found this:

(speaking to Christian)
Angle: I mean, where was Triple H during the Invasion anyway?
Christian: He was probably sitting at home, spinning U2 records or something.
Angle: U2 (in disgust)...He probably was! I can't stand that song. (Puts on insulting voice) It's a beautiful day...

:lol:

..and posted, no less, by the biggest fake personality ever to frequent this forum, outside of Fake Edge. But it's all tongue in cheek. We're all in on the joke :)

Someone NEEDED to say that.

Thanks.

this thread is hurting my brand of good threads. sick of this.

can somebody either talk about the new U2 album or talk about the Space Moon -- the Moon in Space?

Youtube or anything else on the internet would be a much bigger audience, and people can selectively join in on watching.

Sure USA people give a hoot about the Superbowl, but I sure have never heard anyone over here talk about it. And yeah, I'm not going to search the web for a feed if it requires me to wach that game. :rolleyes: Sure they target a big audience, of football fans... you'd think they'd want to target an audience of MUSIC fans instead.

No. Superbowl ad / snippet of lead single will get millions of viewers within seconds/minutes.

Since they're aiming for US audiences, this is absolutely the best choice.

World Cup makes zero sense (they absolutely do have ads) since America, their main market, doesn't care about the most popular team sport in the world.

I don't recall that segment. I might have missed it back then. I googled for more info and I found this:

(speaking to Christian)
Angle: I mean, where was Triple H during the Invasion anyway?
Christian: He was probably sitting at home, spinning U2 records or something.
Angle: U2 (in disgust)...He probably was! I can't stand that song. (Puts on insulting voice) It's a beautiful day...
:lol:

Hhahaa yea that was it

..and posted, no less, by the biggest fake personality ever to frequent this forum, outside of Fake Edge. But it's all tongue in cheek. We're all in on the joke :)

You're not. ;-)

Way to ignore me, BTW! How many times have you broken that promise now? I lost count. I know, I know...you try for a while, but you really just can't help yourself.

Right then. You may now return to one of your other regular fights elsewhere on Interference. I'm sure you're late for one. :)

You're not. ;-)

Way to ignore me, BTW! How many times have you broken that promise now? I lost count.

Right then. You may now return to one of your other regular fights elsewhere on Interference. :)

Noone ever promised to ignore your blatant and pathetic attempts to troll Nick...but thanks for proving it was yet another attempt. After all..if you weren't trolling, there wasnt anything to ignore and I wasnt even talking about you! Lol

Noone ever promised to ignore your blatant and pathetic attempts to troll Nick...but thanks for proving it was yet another attempt. After all..if you weren't trolling, there wasnt anything to ignore and I wasnt even talking about you! Lol

Ah, so it was a cleverly laid trap! Blast, and I walked right into it! Foiled again!

Your obsession with me is getting kinda creepy, Gabe. Well, not getting. It is just creepy. LET. IT. GO. You have PLENTY of other people to fight with here.

quid...is that like a queer squid?

spongebob-squarepants-wallpapers-spongebob-squarepants-10066913-800-600.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom