MOOBday - MOOBS for NOOBS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
What a great thread topic. Where are the other white tee pics (see first pic, first post). There's three of them and for awhile they all three made an appearance in every MOOBthread. :lol: I'll look and see if I have 'em but can't post 'til tonight.

I've been a U2 fan since 1988-89, and I'm just now noticing that Larry has tats :reject:. I feel so ashamed.....my fan card should be suspended :reject:.

And my favorite....:drool:

LeathervestleanBWlarry.jpg

I'm always worried about him when I see this pic, he looks so skinny :reject:

You shouldn't be. because I have this bone like him has, it's normal in men...
(not in women but... what can I do?) so it only LOOKS like. You'll alway looks like you're to skinny! :reject::reject: good thing maybe...

I'm always worried about him when I see this pic, he looks so skinny :reject:

They probably just caught him mid-inspiration.

Anyway, he's never been overweight and only ever had baby fat. This was probably around the time that he became vegetarian. You lose weight REALLY quickly when you do that. It probably took some time to figure out how to balance his diet to compensate.

Yeah I'm vegetarian and I know what is that. My mom is always worried because of me, I'm skinny and I don't eat meat... so... :reject::reject::reject: she's always giving me food :lmao:

well I started to try in 2006 because my sister made my mind... but because of my mom and dad I was eating eating meat (because i'm to skinny ¬¬) ... :sigh: this year I said that I'm not going to die without meat and they now are respecting me... :reject::reject: I mean I have lunch and dinner I eat everything that I need :ohmy: whyy they want me eating meat? I hate that :doh:

well I started to try in 2006 because my sister made my mind... but because of my mom and dad I was eating eating meat (because i'm to skinny ¬¬) ... :sigh: this year I said that I'm not going to die without meat and they now are respecting me... :reject::reject: I mean I have lunch and dinner I eat everything that I need :ohmy: whyy they want me eating meat? I hate that :doh:

Good girl! I have been vegetarian for more than a year and MY mom keeps trying to get me to eat meat, too. BLAH.

As long as you are getting all the nutrients you need from other sources, there is no real reason for people to eat meat.

YEAHHH :applaud::applaud:
And i lovee any vegetable, soy and everything like that MORE than any meat :hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper: and i live in Brazil what is much better... I mean nothing is too expensive and have a good quality :applaud::applaud: I love the animals so i can't eat them :reject::reject:

They are just worried :) Since meat contains proteins and you're not eating meat. Do you eat fish? I'm always confused when I hear that someone is a vegetarian but eats fish :hmm: Do you just don't like the taste of it or is there another reason?

This is very off topic, sorry, I'm just interested :lol:

It's Ok.
I don't eat fish. :reject: I don't eat because I love the animals... :cute::cute:
the thing is, my sister is too why they don't go and do the same thing with her? ¬¬

It's Ok.
I don't eat fish. :reject: I don't eat because I love the animals... :cute::cute:
the thing is, my sister is too why they don't go and do the same thing with her? ¬¬

I don't eat fish either :hi5: but it's something different since I just don't like it but I'm not that keen on eating meat, there are other things I like better ;)
So your parents want you to eat meat but not your sister? :huh: Is she older than you?

Back
Top Bottom