MOOBDay - Captions!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
79859532.jpg

:bono: : LOOK THEREEE :hyper:
:adam: : what.... (flash)
:larry: : (thinking) yeah, i'm really sexy. really sexy :cool:
:edge: : (thinking) fish fish fish :applaud:

79130537.jpg

:edge: : (thinking) let's see if i can throw laser from my eyes like X-Man :hmm::hyper:
:bono: : (thinking) this is for the ladys. :wink::D
:larry: : (thinking) this time, i won't let Bono talk. :shifty:

bonolarrydevil.jpg

:larry: If you kiss me now like you would kiss Adam or The Edge, I'm going to pummel you with these sticks....now, back to your post and let me do what I'm made to do.

^ :lmao:!!!!!

By the way, does anyone else see the horns on Bono's head in that pic? :lol: (or is there something seriously wrong with my eyes..or my head?)

No, someone shopped that. I remember seeing it posted somewhere. . .once. . .where someone posted the O and then the shopped with horns. :D

what is about this man......

OOH!!! *raises hand* I know the answer to this one! It's the eyes, the lips, the jawline, the cheekbones, the hair, the shoulders, the MOOBS, the abs, the (almost)arse, the fashion sense, the sneer, the earrings, the shirts that are unbuttoned just a little more than most.

oh, and the drums. Chicks dig drummers :love:

dude
my day was so terrible...
my Cockatiel (bird) just pass away today... :sad:
I was so happy this morning, but... i wasn't thinking that she was going to die because she was getting better! (she was sick...) then she... :sad:
Oh God i can't believe... i went to the shopping with my best friend to forget about it for a little while, i cried more when we where at the stabucks coffee... and we went to the cinema to watch Batman :)cute:)
and can u believe that i lost her wallet? DUDE!
I JUST... I DON'T KNOW WHAT SAY! I thought that my day was getting better... BUT NOO! If i had lost my wallet, the thing was different...BUT HER WALLET! oh God... :doh: somebody help me :sigh:

My little Angel...

15deJulhode2008022.jpg

dude
my day was so terrible...
my Cockatiel (bird) just pass away today... :sad:
I was so happy this morning, but... i wasn't thinking that she was going to die because she was getting better! (she was sick...) then she... :sad:
Oh God i can't believe... i went to the shopping with my best friend to forget about it for a little while, i cried more when we where at the stabucks coffee... and we went to the cinema to watch Batman :)cute:)
and can u believe that i lost her wallet? DUDE!
I JUST... I DON'T KNOW WHAT SAY! I thought that my day was getting better... BUT NOO! If i had lost my wallet, the thing was different...BUT HER WALLET! oh God... :doh: somebody help me :sigh:

My little Angel...

15deJulhode2008022.jpg
Sorry about your bird. Keep your head up!:hug:

Sorry about your bird. Keep your head up!:hug:
=

thank u... but u know, it's not easy. Tomorrow was going to make one year that she was with us... and last year... on August 24 my other bird skipped and we didn't find him again... so we bought Keera because my sister was so bad...SOOO bad... can u imagine how is she now? oh God... we have another, Elijah :)lol:) but he's not so friendly like Keera and Bu (LOL):sad: but, let's walk on, right?
and last night i had a dream with Bono, Edge, Larry and Adam... :lol: was soo funny...anyway i'm sorry for talking about it here... i don't know why i said it anyway

Elijah:

BarradoUnaJulho2008206-1.jpg

larry0271.jpg

:larry: HarleyGirl - I'm so sorry about your cockatiel. If I were with you I'd give you a big hug....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom