Moncton Setlist Party: Final Setlist Party of the 360 Tour, Bitches!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG STREETS STREETS :combust:

holy shit. No other studio song can give me chills liek this. Damn. Now if he plays Acrobat next I won't survive.

yeah. i think about that too. or during the rehearsals when we were all listening to boy falls from the sky

lol, which version? i must admit i got a big kick out of parking my car by the stadium and hearing instrumental one tree hill, and walking up to the gate and having to google the opening lyrics from boy falls from the sky.

as a funny carry on, it was AWESOME meeting rosa in the hotel lobby in nashville as we checked in. i really didn't think our volcano issue was followed at all!

Looks like that station is not going to broadcast :sad:

Yeah, I was all hopeful, but after what that dude said, it sounds like they're just gonna be playing U2 tunes, and talking to people after the show's over.

:( Bummer. I'm gonna keep listening, just in case, though!

But wild horses.... :heart:

I will be in and out tonight; may not post a lot; but will try to keep tabs. Hope everyone has an awesome evening/night/morning/whatever. It's been a blast!

wild-horses.jpg

On radio. Awesome.

lol, which version? i must admit i got a big kick out of parking my car by the stadium and hearing instrumental one tree hill, and walking up to the gate and having to google the opening lyrics from boy falls from the sky.

as a funny carry on, it was AWESOME meeting rosa in the hotel lobby in nashville as we checked in. i really didn't think our volcano issue was followed at all!

i'm glad you got a chance to meet rosa. she is awesome.

speaking off, just got a text from her: unbelieveable military jet flyovers!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom