Mona the musical

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WildHonee

Mr. MacPhisto's Loo Cleaner
ok
so there's a 99.5% chance I'm getting a guitar as a joint bday/Xmas present *excitement* unfortunately I know NOTHING about guitars excepT I wanna play one! If anyone has any suggestions (I assume there's brand names? *Mona's sad ignorance*) I would be very very happy! you...DO want me to be happy, right? RIGHT?! *hyperventilate* ok

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

Your first three chords have to be A, D and E, you can play most Bob Dylan songs on those.

Be prepared for very sore fingers too, esp if you're going for steel strings. Callus city central....and keep your finger nails short.

Also, be prepared for a sore wrist trying an F or G chord.

and don't trash your guitar against any household furniture after a "successful gig" , it costs a lot to replace if you're not a rock star.

[This message has been edited by Bonovation (edited 09-05-2001).]

Mona goes shopping
1. beanie (pref. black)
2. blue/green contacts
3. numbered shirt
4. sequiny jeans

lol I think I'm Edge now. Edgette. We actually went looking around in a couple stores today.
Salespeople: LOOK WITH YOUR EYES, NOT YOUR HANDS!

Those ppl are touchy!

Plus I have a cold and was slobbering all over the place. *Mona's so graceful and attractive*

Ppl keep telling me to get a squier or something like that. I dunno what that means, but ok! Isn't a squire that guy who helps the knight? Somebody get Edgey over here -- I need to talk with him!

In a magazine I picked up there was an ad for bass player magazine and on one of the pics they had a cover with Adam *huggin* his bass aaawww

I missed trl bc I was browsing! Did the boys make it yet?!

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

My only claim to fame....when I was 16/17 I recorded a record. It was in a studio run by some guy out of a group called "Tenpole Tudor" which will probably mean nothing at all to you guys in the States but they had some hits over here.

I still have the recording somewhere and it still sounds nothing like me

but I still dream....I only ever wanted to be a musician but I never had the talent or the belief...

Originally posted by Bonovation:
but I still dream....I only ever wanted to be a musician but I never had the talent or the belief...
lol, but other than that...it's all good
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Mona*~

I just realized that MONA THE MUSICAL makes me sound like I'm westside story or something. MUSICAL MONA. That's better. *correct*

------------------
~*Mona*~

Mona,
I know nothing about guitars except that they are all plotting my death (see my klutzy thread). But I have to say that the title of your thread cracked me up!
-Useless Bluey

------------------
"EEEEEDGE, BEDAZZLE MEEEEEEEEE!" :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom