MLB 2014 Continued

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Royals have missed an opportunity to grow the game for many years. A powder blue jersey done the right way, no buttons and no regrets.

B0wBsScIMAA2thN.jpg

Again, Fox and MLB continue to shove 'God Bless America' and fake patriotism down our throats but they fail to show Huey Lewis and the News perform 'Take Me Out To The Ballgame'. The fans are incensed.

Is there are better ballpark in Major League Baseball than AT&T Park?
Capacity over 40,000 with standing room it's close to 44,000 and there is just single deck outfield seating. That's the way to do things. Plus, the bullpens are in foul territory, in-play, where they belong!

Bz76IDKIUAEGFs2.jpg

It would be better without 'God Bless America'. That represents everything wrong with sports.

Yes, everything wrong with sports is the singing of God Bless America. Things right with sports are players beating wives and childresn, doing illicit drugs and taking PEDs, driving under the influence, and occasionally killing other folks.

You my friend are a full blown chucklehead.

For the record, I think it's incredibly maudlin and jingoistic to have "God Bless America" played at the seventh inning stretch of every single game, and totally ruins the mood of a baseball game for me.

But there are certainly much bigger problems in sports, and I choose to concern myself with those.

Aesthetics Matter!

Somebody brought up the possibility of Puig and the Dodgers in real baseball uniforms for the first time. Well, the Dodgers hitting coach Mark McGwire already had a head start in that department, buttonless and beltless baseball athletic wear of the 1982 Anchorage Glacier Pilots in Dodger colors! Can you believe in this Dodger fans? I do, and I know you do to! Suits, make it happen! The evolution of the baseball uniform starts now and we're ready for it!

BZLS1w8IQAAgHi8.jpg

Somebody brought up the possibility of Puig and the Dodgers in real baseball uniforms for the first time. Well, the Dodgers hitting coach Mark McGwire already had a head start in that department, buttonless and beltless baseball athletic wear of the 1982 Anchorage Glacier Pilots in Dodger colors! Can you believe in this Dodger fans? I do, and I know you do to! Suits, make it happen! The evolution of the baseball uniform starts now and we're ready for it!

Nobody cares.

BZLS1w8IQAAgHi8.jpg

You're like sports Jick.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom