Miscellaneous: Picture Mix II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
starsgoblue said:
You sound like a cool mom, U2Granny! You say you had tats...how many? I took my mom to get one when she was 40...in Amsterdam!

Five:reject: Only one is visible. You can't see the rest unless I wear a really high cut swimming suit. I gave in and took my daughter to get one on her shoulder for her 18th birthday. That way she went to the gal who does mine. I guess the one on my shoulder is visible sometimes.

ElectricalStormBananas2.jpg

Excuse me while I test making stills again. You guys have probably seen these before but I'm still learning so please bear with me. Hopefully not stretchy this time..

u2granny said:

Five:reject: Only one is visible. You can't see the rest unless I wear a really high cut swimming suit
I gave in and took my daughter to get one on her shoulder for her 18th birthday. That way she went to the gal who does mine. I guess the one on my shoulder is visible sometimes.
:lol:
me and my dad have the same tattoo artist:D
I only have two right now, but theyre soooo adictive

:reject:
my u2 tattoo is a prized possession

I want a U2 tattoo........I don't really know what to get though. I would love one....my bf thinks its silly. He is a huge u2 fan also but don't see why I would want them tattooed on my body.......

I want something no one else has, I would like it somewhere on my waistline...below belly button to the right or left.....or on my shoulder blade????????

I would like the word u2 somewhere but in some creative way..

Those are from the 9/11 tribute. I found them on a Russian site. Fortunately I can read enough Russian to find my way around.

1f42de7c.jpg

a38ec7da.jpg

d8012372.jpg

u2granny said:
Those are from the 9/11 tribute. I found them on a Russian site. Fortunately I can read enough Russian to find my way around.

1f42de7c.jpg

a38ec7da.jpg

d8012372.jpg

I remember watching that back in my old apartment in NY...that was a scarey time:(...
U2 were so comforting:hug:...still are...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom