Miscellaneous Picture Mix #42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
fEu9P.jpg
Has he got black nail varnish on his toes?! :ohmy:

Bono was very elusive in Montreal which is odd for him. I didn't hear of anyone seeing him. Was he hanging with Larry?
He was, actually. The first day he was in the same hotel as the rest, but then people ran into them, tv crew came about.. the day of the first show Edge came out as a decoy, while the others left through the side entrance. They ended up in a different place outside Montreal(and got stuck in traffic on the showday:wink: ).

Man, how do these fans even know which hotel to go to? I wonder how many are real fans that managed to snoop out the band's hotel, and how many are passer-bys who are like, "Bono? Ok, sure, I'll whip out my cell phone and snap his pic for the heck of it!"

Connections. And well, in this case it had been on the news so there were a LOT of passersby. The real fans you can see on the left and right sides of the car, we pretty much waited since 10am. The rest all came by around 3 or 4pm. Then again, we got our stuff signed and they didn't, so I guess it's all fair after all.

I'll take the decoy , thankyouverymuch.... Man, I can't believe |I missed out on you guys! :sad: I had the most depressing week ever. Fail...
Next time I'll go with you no matter how much my debts will be :reject:
Tour is almost done tough so yeah.:lol: Afraid I don't have any chance to see Moncton.

Good ol' Edge, taking one for the team! :lol:

Yeah I was surprised! You'd expect Bono to happily take that job. :wink: But Edge was very nice and sweet, the day after he just came out while he didn't have to, and that's when I was in front. :heart: Soft spoken and sweet. But very beardy. :giggle:

Yeah I was surprised! You'd expect Bono to happily take that job. :wink: But Edge was very nice and sweet, the day after he just came out while he didn't have to, and that's when I was in front. :heart: Soft spoken and sweet. But very beardy. :giggle:

ohhh, I hope I will meet him too one day :sad: Everyone says that he's so sweet and cute with the fans :heart:
Have you got some pics of him ?

I did get some from a friend, but I don't know if she wants them up on Interference, so I'll await her response first. :) I had no time to take pics myself as I wanted my setlist signed.

Yeah..... poooooooorrrr Bono.

If only he could see some of us who were in the double-digits for the GA lines all day after each show....

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I wasn't sure what was grime and what was tan at the end of Montreal 1. I had dust, some kind of barricade grime from sitting against the rail and mud after the End of Days rain. U2 are the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

I totally thought that link was going to be a story about Bono auctioning off his smelly Glastonbury socks to raise money to fight malaria! :lol:

^^ Gotcha!! :lol: :sexywink: Funny though huh?

I could totally see him taking up the cause...

"Smelly socks save the world!!"

"With smelly socks we can be ONE"

"Smelly socks get up stand up for your rights"

"Walk on smelly socks"

;)

Plus I can't get that Phoebe song from Friends out of my head... "Smelly Cat" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom