Miscellaneous Picture Mix #42

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bonoaliglastonbury6-24-20112.jpg

bonoaliglastonbury6-24-20113.jpg

bonoaliglastonbury6-24-20114.jpg

Same toughts here.
Trying to figure out where they are walking, but its def. some kind of coach parking place, where we had no acces.
Omg , Hoodiebono <3

that area was behind pyramid stage on right side, stretching backwards, took a peek there but got stopped faster I can blink my eyes :lol:

Can't remember anything of that white fencing. So its like behind the foodstalls and between the pyramid stage?

Not that I can remember anything part from the sets.

:lol: Wow that last one is a bit of a mindboggler. Check the lady in the background. Now look back to Ali. They look alike!
It caught my eye too, instantly :)

Same toughts here.
Trying to figure out where they are walking, but its def. some kind of coach parking place, where we had no acces.
Omg , Hoodiebono <3

were you both there??
I saw that pikachew flag and I thought of you GG, was that you by any chance ?:D

It caught my eye too, instantly :)

were you both there??
I saw that pikachew flag and I thought of you GG, was that you by any chance ?:D

:lol: It wasn't me, but I saw it too and laughed hard. Lots of respect to the person who brought that. :love:

I'd have taken a Mudkip flag myself, if given the chance. :wink: For the meme status.

:lol: It wasn't me, but I saw it too and laughed hard. Lots of respect to the person who brought that. :love:

I'd have taken a Mudkip flag myself, if given the chance. :wink: For the meme status.

I was so surprised to see all those flags.. guess Glasto has different rules then festivals here, no flags/sticks allowed (remember the Werchter 1982 Bono pic with the flag? the dutch girl made it on scene with a tree branch and the sheet she brought from home..)

It seems Bono only has one pair of these shorts. :wink:

1997:
bonolegs2.jpg

2005:
bonohand.jpg

Exactly the same short. He just changed the v-neck for a round neck t-shirt. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom