Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also from 1988 ;)

bonohat1988leatherjacketjeans.jpg

BonoEdgejeans1988.jpg

Randomly found this one the other day...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEbutwheredoesonefindanoutfitsopeculiar.jpg

SWOON to the Nth degree :love:

:lol: Whoah that's an awful shirt!

Also, is that HQ in the background? :hmm: Looks like R&H era to me as well. The chin scar, the necklace(seen on R&H dvd, notably during Bad), the long hair that's obviously not a mullet...

:lol: Whoah that's an awful shirt!

Also, is that HQ in the background? :hmm: Looks like R&H era to me as well. The chin scar, the necklace(seen on R&H dvd, notably during Bad), the long hair that's obviously not a mullet...

it's easy to guess that's 88, he's got 2 earings...

Brilliant! :applaud:

"I'm the guitar and I play the Edge" :lmao:
Larry has improved at the whole interview thing!:hug:

funny part of this whole thing is I've been searching for a while for the interview that Edge said that. I couldn't place it. I thought it was from JT era. But once you said something about the Converse, I knew exactly what interview that was from :)

Oldies Bono's hats are growing on me!:heart:
He looks adorable!:cute:
Can't remember what they used to call them, it's same one as on TUF, I think it was Larry who gave them a funny name :hmm:

funny part of this whole thing is I've been searching for a while for the interview that Edge said that. I couldn't place it. I thought it was from JT era. But once you said something about the Converse, I knew exactly what interview that was from :)

Glad my confusion helped you!:lol::D

I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. DAMN.... :lol: but.... I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him. I still love him.....

:lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom