Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! What kind of scanner did you get?

I know this question wasn't to me but if you're looking into buying a new scanner I can't say enough good things about this one. It has a special setting for scanning pages of magazines/books so the colour/quality is improved.

This was half a page of a magazine for example. Ok, I'm gonna stop the sales pitch now :lol: Just thought I'd jump in to add this.

Someone have this pic in HQ?

assad.jpg

Thanks for help! :wave:

Tested my new-ish scanner with the book (had the very same problem with the old one) and what do you know, guess paying and arm and a leg actually was worth it. Still some spots and visible raster but imo pretty decent - and a pretty subject too :happy:

It was worth it! :hug::love:

I know this question wasn't to me but if you're looking into buying a new scanner I can't say enough good things about this one. It has a special setting for scanning pages of magazines/books so the colour/quality is improved.

This was half a page of a magazine for example. Ok, I'm gonna stop the sales pitch now :lol: Just thought I'd jump in to add this.

Thank you for the advice Mephy. I am looking to buy a new one and that one is a great price too. :hmm:

and may I just say also... :drool:

Awesome! What kind of scanner did you get?

A Canon Pixma MP980, with basic photo settings - actually have had it over an year now I think, but have mostly used it for film strips and haven't really had the time to study all the finesses of it... A very nice quality for an all-in-one, but am sure there are way more better ones on the market already, and of course the plain scanners like the ones Mephy recommended would be way better.

A Canon Pixma MP980, with basic photo settings - actually have had it over an year now I think, but have mostly used it for film strips and haven't really had the time to study all the finesses of it... A very nice quality for an all-in-one, but am sure there are way more better ones on the market already, and of course the plain scanners like the ones Mephy recommended would be way better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom