Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rotosound Superwound Strings advert. Mid-1980's:

Superwound_Advert-The_Edge.jpg

Rotosound Superwound Strings advert. 1987/1988-ish:

rotosound_starfie-sticker.jpg

Rotosound Superwound Strings advert. 1992/1993-ish:

rotosound_1992.jpg

:ohmy: Bono on stage with the girls for his BDay!:lol::lol: You, devil! :bonodrum: Amazing way to celebrate, no matter if you were the last girl in line!:love:

Andreia, that pic is beyond pretty! The close-up and the rain:drool::drool::drool: Definitively in my top 10 of 360 pics!

Plus, Edge advertising strings!:lol:

Has anybody a video from this moment?I'd be very grateful :D
:ohmy::ohmy:

179825402.jpg

That's from the Elevation tour During mysterious ways. :hmm: I think that was for Bono's birthday, indianapolis.

Found this on U2tours.com:
Comments: Bono turns 41 today and the band helps him celebrate by playing a bit of The Beatles' 'Birthday' as a coda to 'Elevation.' During 'Mysterious Ways,' Bono invites a couple dozen girls on stage who dance while he sings 'It's my birthday....'

U2 Indianapolis, 2001-05-10, Conseco Fieldhouse, Elevation Tour - U2 on tour

Cannot find it on youtube though.

:D This is amazing. Lucky girls :lol: I wanna see a video from that moment too :sad: :hyper:

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a pic of Bono, popmart era , black and white - he's got his hood up and is holding a flower.....?

Its in the U2 & i book - but I've searched interference and can't seem to find the scan of it :huh:

if someone could post it here it would be great!! :D

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone has a pic of Bono, popmart era , black and white - he's got his hood up and is holding a flower.....?

Its in the U2 & i book - but I've searched interference and can't seem to find the scan of it :huh:

if someone could post it here it would be great!! :D

:)

bwbonopophoodieflower.jpg

Actually I made a scan of this, let me see if I can find it.

edit, hmm I can't find it, I can post one later though!

This! I just thought to myself today that I'd love to have that shot for my desktop, but the scanned copy we had up until now just looked awful when it got blown up on my screen. This? This will do verrrrrrrrry nicely. :drool: Thanks GG, for pointing it out to me!! :hug:

:)hmm: Wonder if one can dehydrate oneself by drooling too much???) :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom