Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh it's all of them, yay! :applaud: Thanks for posting. I actually have this book on order too but it hasn't arrived. I had no idea these were in there. :lol: If no one else has posted when I get it I'll scan it, but thanks for these for now. :D

No pic of Bono signing Larry's chest then I guess? Darn. :lol:

Unfortunately Dave wasn't brave enough to include that into his book!

But still, that's a good start! More than 20 years after, we finally get to see some of the pics!
Plus, Larry is clearly wearing no pants in the second one.
Just sayin' :shifty:

Thanks for that Elann! :lol: at Adam, looking like he's just nonchalantly waiting for the tea trolley to roll by!

Gosh the quality is terrible... :|

As I said there are two tiny pics :
"The annual U2 live radio interview in the year of The Joshua Tree. 'Let's change things' says Bono. 'Let's take our clothes off. That should make for a different interview'. It did. Thats' Bono's felt-penned autograph on my lily-white back."

IMG_0595.jpg

From left to right : Adam, Edge, Larry, B (hiding behind a mic) and Dave

IMG_0596.jpg

Adam, Edge, Larry and B

This is awesome!!! :hyper::ohmy:
Thanks alot Elann!!!! :hug:

Haha, the life of a rock band :p

Gosh the quality is terrible... :|

As I said there are two tiny pics :
"The annual U2 live radio interview in the year of The Joshua Tree. 'Let's change things' says Bono. 'Let's take our clothes off. That should make for a different interview'. It did. Thats' Bono's felt-penned autograph on my lily-white back."

IMG_0595.jpg

From left to right : Adam, Edge, Larry, B (hiding behind a mic) and Dave

IMG_0596.jpg

Adam, Edge, Larry and B
:shifty: :shifty: :shifty:
yeah, I've read about this interview :lol: thanks for posting pics :wave:

Okay, I'm 90% sure (and waiting for some confirmation!) that it's Larry with the bike vest and earring, right?!

Wait:ohmy:
I know, Larry stole Bono's hat and someone took a pic?!
He looks smug!:lol:

I always liked this set of photos because of an interesting detail. The second piercing in his ear, a bit higher up on the ear lobe. :shifty: :hmm:

I always liked this set of photos because of an interesting detail. The second piercing in his ear, a bit higher up on the ear lobe. :shifty: :hmm:

:ohmy: His face is too pretty for words, so I don't really bother with any other details:lol:

Lovely!:cute: But he doesn't have it anymore, right?
Don't think I've seen it on any recent pic, that's for sure:hmm:

:ohmy: His face is too pretty for words, so I don't really bother with any other details:lol:

Lovely!:cute: But he doesn't have it anymore, right?
Don't think I've seen it on any recent pic, that's for sure:hmm:

The only other time I've seen him use it is during Pop, when there were multiple holes. :shifty:

bonopopbadass.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom