Miscellaneous Picture Mix #39

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same shirt he had during the rose-bowl show, love all the beads on it.

bonoadamclayton2.jpg

I must put an eternal question: How can he be so damn beautiful??? :love::love::love: He´s so beautiful it hurts :gah:

You might be confusing veto with another word. If Bono wants to wear purple and pink shirts I certainly wouldn't veto his decision. :hmm:

I don't have any scanner at home but in Dave Fanning's new book "The Thing Is..." there are two tiny pics of the (in)famous naked interview.
I'm sure you ladies know what i'm talking about! :D

I don't have any scanner at home but in Dave Fanning's new book "The Thing Is..." there are two tiny pics of the (in)famous naked interview.

:shocked: Go to a friend's house who has a scanner, your neighbor... ANYONE!

:crack:
:shocked:
:panic:
icanhazphotospleez? :reject:

OMB!! Scan please???!! :hyper: :combust:
Thanks for this piece of news!!!! :):hug:

I'm not gonna lie, I've been checking this thread all day hoping for this picture to pop up. And imagining the possiblities. :faint:

Yeah, I've been lurking in here too. I'm sleepy now, time to go to bed. I guess I'll be doing some silly dreams... :shifty:

Gosh the quality is terrible... :|

As I said there are two tiny pics :
"The annual U2 live radio interview in the year of The Joshua Tree. 'Let's change things' says Bono. 'Let's take our clothes off. That should make for a different interview'. It did. Thats' Bono's felt-penned autograph on my lily-white back."

IMG_0595.jpg

From left to right : Adam, Edge, Larry, B (hiding behind a mic) and Dave

IMG_0596.jpg

Adam, Edge, Larry and B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom