Miscellaneous Picture Mix #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BoSTON DVD has it's moments but Slane is far better. (to me, at least)
I think the crowd as way better at slane. And the vibe was better to.
I'm not a big fan of the 8mm film mixed with the "normal film".
still can see your point , taste can be so different, but thats why we are one but not the same, isn't it?

To keep on topic :
351-1270152301-size3.jpg

:lmao::lmao: That's funny. I started getting all giddy and excited once I saw it. *photo saved*

:shifty: You do know there is a super gigantic mega ginormous version of that photo right?

(I once cropped it into separate areas & posted them all in separate pieces here so we could look at every individual area up close :drool: )

Here's a bigger version, still not THE biggest though... there is another...

I remember edge_o getting very excited that day too. :wink:

:shifty: You do know there is a super gigantic mega ginormous version of that photo right?

(I once cropped it into separate areas & posted them all in separate pieces here so we could look at every individual area up close :drool: )

Here's a bigger version, still not THE biggest though... there is another...

I remember edge_o getting very excited that day too. :wink:

The image didn't show up (typical with my computer) and the computer's running slow right now. Waiting for it to get itself back together so I can see that image. I can't imagine that photo at a much larger size!:faint:

The image didn't show up (typical with my computer) and the computer's running slow right now. Waiting for it to get itself back together so I can see that image. I can't imagine that photo at a much larger size!:faint:

The one I posted is even reduced because it's so huge but here's a link to the original HD file. See if you can open that one. It's pretty nutty how cool this photo is :D

4000 x 3183

http://www.u2.com/rmpphoto/noline/KevinDaviesPhoto_No Line O_300CMYK.jpg

^ i love that studio pic! olympic studios right? its awesome! especially Bono playing the piano :)

The one I posted is even reduced because it's so huge but here's a link to the original HD file. See if you can open that one. It's pretty nutty how cool this photo is :D

4000 x 3183

http://www.u2.com/rmpphoto/noline/KevinDaviesPhoto_No%20Line%20O_300CMYK.jpg

I think i just pissed myself.....:shifty:

look at the pwetty basses that are too expensive for me to own but not too expensive for me to steal and the guitars and and!!

:drool::drool::faint:

EDIT: Oh, and that cute guy playing the piano :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom