Miscellaneous Picture Mix 18

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2File24.jpg

LostAtMoon said:

:giggle: I like how, altough two buttons are missing off this shirt anyway, the very top one is carefully buttoned!

I came across this today and although I remember the outfit I don't remember this particular picture. But if anybody has it larger, I'd be most appreciative! :)

goldentie.jpg

@ LostatMoon: I'm getting hand cramp with all the right clicking! :wink:

Well ya know Mot, he was probably unbuttoned down to there and quickly buttoned the top one for the picture... back in the days when he was a bit more shy about such things... :hmm: or maybe not.... but very cute pic. Thanks LostatMoon!

And the other pic... I do have that Mot, but I don't know how big, and well you know me and my organized filing system... :shifty:
I'm heading off to work but I can look for it tonite if I don't fall asleep 1st! I'm SO tired! Only another week of this work madness and I have some time off, yay!

In the meantime, here's another cute smile for ya :)

bonopop_epk04.png

:applaud: Thank you Comet! Fuzzy bearded smile, yay!!! And did you say "shy?" :giggle: Yes, I'm sure that's the reason for him buttoning up....:wink:

The pictures above are from the U2 1990 - 2000 promo video or the history mix right?

The part where he says something like "where is that strange sound coming from, we have to investigate it"

Something like that, and then comes the POP period. :wink:

schnumi said:
The pictures above are from the U2 1990 - 2000 promo video or the history mix right?

The part where he says something like "where is that strange sound coming from, we have to investigate it"

Something like that, and then comes the POP period. :wink:

Hi,

The footage was used in the History Mix but it's actually from the infamous "Year in Pop" special they did for ABC back in 97 just before the begging of Pop Mart... It was a pretty good show but it was highly criticized (unjustly IMO). I'm still hoping they will include it as an extra whenever they put out the Pop Mart Mexico City show on DVD...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom