Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellyahern

Blue Crack Supplier
8 years and I still can't think of anything witty
ffc8a0de.jpg

:love: That Music Rising guitar... I want it more and more every day...:up:

Great picture, I'd never seen it before! Thank you!!

musicrising3.jpg

686-Music20Rising202.jpg

I'm hoping that Edge gets the music cares person of the year (because they can only give it to Bono so many times [not that he doesn't deserve it every year])
but this year I want Edge to win

:heart: Edge.

I love seeing him so involved in something that is such a good cause...:up:

Again, thank you for these pictures!

BonoFox1 said:

Leather Pants...:drool: :silent: :eek: :faint:

Tight Leather Pants more like :drool: :drool: :drool: are there *more* of these pics?? I know this one is from Anton's Book... makes me love and respect his photographic skills even more... excuse me while I faint now :wink:

:faint:

thank God for making him, and those pants! :bow:

This is the cover of the Australian Rolling Stone issue for February 2006. The article looks very similar to the one from th USA edition last year. Same with the pics. I'm posting the cover pic as someone around here collects U2 covers.

Click on pic if you want it bigger.

Total U2 Nut said:

Bono's wearing a super-baggy t-shirt here, usually he seems to wear much tighter stuff - it suits him better.

maybe he was wearing a shirt he took from the audience... he did that quite a lot this tour... ^^ my fave is him in the red soxx shirt :D

Galeongirl said:

maybe he was wearing a shirt he took from the audience... he did that quite a lot this tour... ^^ my fave is him in the red soxx shirt :D

I think this pis was taken in Gelsenkirchen, Germany. He wears a shirt of the local soccer club, Schalke 04.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom