Miscellaneous Picture Mix 10....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
d8483db8.jpg

Shag On A Rock said:

What are you trying to insinuate, Missy? :eyebrow:

:wink:

Hey you! You think you can fool me, but I know who you are with your fancy-shmancy new name. Hope the old undies are still brindle.
:wave: :D

biff said:

Hey you! You think you can fool me, but I know who you are with your fancy-shmancy new name. Hope the old undies are still brindle.
:wave: :D

I'm not wearing any undies. Or anything else for that matter. It's summer here. :wink:

How are you?

You know, we could tell if the woman in that pic was Ali if we could see her shoes.

Shag On A Rock said:

I'm not wearing any undies. Or anything else for that matter. It's summer here. :wink:

How are you?

You know, we could tell if the woman in that pic was Ali if we could see her shoes.

:lol: If they're big and clunky, it's her.

I'm fine, and partially clad myself, thank you very much. Where've you been? I've missed you and your drollery!:sad:

biff said:

:lol: If they're big and clunky, it's her.

I'm fine, and partially clad myself, thank you very much. Where've you been? I've missed you and your drollery!:sad:

:ohmy: What a pair! (we are).

I've been to the zoo, the aquarium, the beach, the swimming pool, etc, blah, the school holiday circuit :crack:

Besides theres not much happening in U2 land. I'm going to the Sydney concerts in March/April :drool: My first U2 concerts since Lovetown.

I miss you too :hug: And a few of the others too. :mad:

:hug:

What is that image in your avatar?
And is it true that Fake Edge made you change your name, or was that some surreal rumour?:ohmy: Or did I dream it?
I actually had a dream with Jick in it the other night!:lmao:

kellyahern said:

Is it sad that I can identify the image? :reject:

It's U2 in a convertable from the 2004 calendar, btw. :shifty:

Kelly = :nerd:

But seriously, what are all those toe and finger-like objects blocking the screen? Are those possibly the digits of a frock wearer?

kellyahern said:

Is it sad that I can identify the image? :reject:

It's U2 in a convertable from the 2004 calendar, btw. :shifty:

Correct :up: It's my two feet (yes, I have Greek toes, not that I'm remotely Greek), and one hand in front of my computer monitor.

biff said:
:hug:

What is that image in your avatar?
And is it true that Fake Edge made you change your name, or was that some surreal rumour?:ohmy: Or did I dream it?
I actually had a dream with Jick in it the other night!:lmao:

:lmao: Fake Edge wasn't involved in my name change. Nice theory though. I like it :lol:

Why is everyone dreaming of other U2 fans lately? Everyone except me :cry: My dreams are full of tall men, with pyramids for eyes, pointing down a curving never ending corridor :(

biff said:

Kelly = :nerd:

But seriously, what are all those toe and finger-like objects blocking the screen? Are those possibly the digits of a frock wearer?

Yep, and for the record, the longest digit is my second finger. The amount of people who presumed that particular digit is a toe is frightening. Youse guys must have really weird feet in the USA.

Shag On A Rock said:

I saw that :hug: I have days like that too. More and more frequently it seems.

I thought you were all talking about something else.....that's why I hang out in randooom by myself. I can follow that conversation. :shifty: most of the time........

:D

Shag On A Rock said:

Yep, and for the record, the longest digit is my second finger. The amount of people who presumed that particular digit is a toe is frightening. Youse guys must have really weird feet in the USA.

I can't believe someone thought that was a toe. It's obviously a really freakishly long finger.:wink: (And I'm no Yankee!)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom