Michael Jackson rushed to hospital - He was not breathing / Michael Jackson is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

deep

Blue Crack Addict
Michael Jackson rushed to hospital
2:06 PM | June 25, 2009

Pop star Michael Jackson was rushed to a hospital this afternoon by Los Angeles Fire Department paramedics.

Capt. Steve Ruda said paramedics responded to a call at Jackson's home around 12:26 p.m. He was not breathing when they arrived. The parademics performed CPR and took him to UCLA Medical Center, Ruda told The Times.

In May, The Times reported that Jackson was living in a Bel-Air mansion and rehearsing for a series of 50 sold-out shows in London's O2 Arena. Jackson had won the backing of two billionaires to get the so-called "King of Pop" back on stage.

unless, you are shopping in a Baghdad market

then it goes in 35s or 72s or whatever

this 3s thing is just silly
as pattern seeking creatures, we find the 3, to make it correct.

TMZ: "We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael Jakson's dad, who says 'he is not doing well.'"

I just heard "cardiac arrest". > Steve Ruda

L A Fire Dept. showed up about 12:20

M J not breathing, cardiac arrest, taken to UCLA med center.

As bad as everyone has been treating him the last few years, I really do hope he pulls through and the death reports are false

:yikes:

Michael Jackson -- Cardiac Arrest

Posted Jun 25th 2009 4:30PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson was taken by ambulance to a hospital in Los Angeles ... and we're told it was cardiac arrest and that paramedics administered CPR in the ambulance ... and it's looking bad
He was picked up at his home around 20 minutes ago -- we're told his mother is on the way to visit him.

UPDATE: The 911 call came in at 12:21PM at his Holmby Hills home in L.A.

UPDATE: A Jackson family member tells TMZ Michael is in "really bad shape" and the brothers are headed to UCLA.

UPDATE: We just got off the phone with Joe Jackson, Michael's dad, who says "he is not doing well."

0625_.jpg

Michael Jackson Dies
Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Jackson had 13 number one hits during his solo career.

"Michael Jackson ... if you're out there ... I don't believe you're bad. Guilty before you've been given a chance."

(I think that's right. I've listened to that version of Bad a bazillion times.)

As an aside, I refuse to visit TMZ. They're scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom