Miami set list party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Huh I didn't even think to bring anything like that... Maybe next time! I like doing silly things! :) I'm usually doling out the glow bracelets... Of course beach balls might be seen as dangerous...;)

There were a bunch of them in MI since beach balls were one of the things actually ALLOWED in the stadium! :huh:

Couldn't bring a purse, but you could bring a beach ball! :lol:

I will flip if that happens in NJ..its a new stadium one never knows and I need a bag...where would I put anything in the sky? Thats nuts

I will flip if that happens in NJ..its a new stadium one never knows and I need a bag...where would I put anything in the sky? Thats nuts
I took a jacket with zippered pockets and tucked stuff in there. Then once inside, I spent $10 buying a 360 tote bag and just unloaded everything into there. :lol:

Huh I didn't even think to bring anything like that... Maybe next time! I like doing silly things! :) I'm usually doling out the glow bracelets... Of course beach balls might be seen as dangerous...;)

I had a bunch of silly bands in MI. I'm bringing them to Pittsburgh as well, so if anyone is going to Pittsburgh, I've got about 3 dozen left and am totally looking to get rid of them! :lol:

:lol: I missed this! And I swear it wasn't me!!

And Diana, yes, Florence got on stage at 7.45pm. Kinda late, huh? Maybe they have finally learned that she has such a short set...

I didn't make a big deal about it. I turned around and shot the guy behind me a eat shit look and turned back around. I am surprise he didn't hit me again .

I tied the arms together and sorta folded it to be "bag-like" and then put it around my waist to get into the stadium. It was in the 80s that day but a TON of ladies were carrying jackets or hoodies bc of that idiotic policy.

Haha I never go anywhere without a jacket/sweatshirt even in summer it has it's advantages as well! ;):D

party time!

SBjellyrave1camiyak.gif

Back
Top Bottom