MIA: Bonomot where might you be?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm still here!

"Don't you...forget about me...." (A song for all my 80's friends!)

Life's just kinda...well, nasty at the moment. :(

^Isn't that an ace song? hee.

Thanks, I'm sure things will get better soon...my life's always full of big ups and big downs. Which reminds me....

ahem. Like your sig. up there. ahem.

:ohmy:

redhotswami said:
wow okay I misread the subject line. I totally thought you were saying I was Bonomot.

Feel free to take my identity at any time, Mia! Especially if it involves deposting money into my account! :wink:

Thanks, JC, for the MIA. I'm here...just not as much as I want to be. :sad:

Bono Mot said:
^Isn't that an ace song? hee.

Thanks, I'm sure things will get better soon...my life's always full of big ups and big downs. Which reminds me....

ahem. Like your sig. up there. ahem.

:ohmy:

It sure enough is! :yes:

You are very welcome :). Oh and thanks for the compliment on my sig! It's almost hypnotizing isn't it? hehe. Did have it bigger but I had to make it smaller :(. Still a joy to look at though :sexywink:

Bono Mot said:

Feel free to take my identity at any time, Mia! Especially if it involves deposting money into my account! :wink:

Aww :hug: But then you'd have to take mine...I'm afraid my credit would ruin your chance of ever hoping to buy a new house/car/etc. Besides, you wouldn't want to deal with my criminal record either :wink:

Hope things get better for you!

redhotswami said:

Aww :hug: But then you'd have to take mine...I'm afraid my credit would ruin your chance of ever hoping to buy a new house/car/etc. Besides, you wouldn't want to deal with my criminal record either :wink:

Hm, we'll have to compare some time! :lol: What is this thing you call "new house?" :wink:

aww Mot, if ya need somebody to talk to, you know where to find me :sexywink: (yea, right next to the Bono shelf in the supermarket :wink: )

bwbonopick2.jpg

bwbonopick.jpg

:hug:

kisssmiley.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom