MERGED ----> Today...it finnaly happened...I met the boys!!!!!! + Finally...my pics!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lmao: OMG - we're like a bunch of crack junkies trying to get a hit of some residuals left on an old pipe!!! Ain't it great?!?! :lol:

All I can say to you Kite is: I.....AM....SOOOOO.... JEALOUS!!! I only hope one day I can join that exclusive club that you're now a member of -- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

*Falls over dead* You know, I think that's the best tale of meeting Bono I've ever heard. I was right there enjoying every minute with you. Thanks for sharing and being so open about it. And thanks for making Bono feel good. He sounds like the greatest guy. :)

Sorry??
Are you talking to me?? Were you also at the airport?? Who are you?? I want to know!! You shared it all with me?? hey...so you must know how dizzy I felt for such wonderfull experience!! TELL ME!!! ;o)

Hey

Here I am....with BONO!!! Can you believe it?? Cus i can't!! Still shaking just to see it!!!

Us.jpg
[/IMG]

Hehe!!! How nice!!!
I feel dizzy!!! How lucky I became!!! :)

Hey...if you had an idea of how wild things became after my meeting with the band...

Today I received an e-mail from someone I don't know...that told me that he heard about me in a radio station...that I had met U2 at the airport and that I was in the newspaper!!! WOW!!!
This is becoming really weird and special...but very, very funny!
I never received so many mails and phone calls and congrats in my life!!!!

U2....THANK YOU so much!!!!! :)

No, I meant I lived it through you.

Was Bono drunk? Just wondering what they do until that late before they get on an airplane.:wink:

Oh...that's nice anyway!!
Thank you!! I feel I have a lot of people with mem on this thing that happened to me!!!

We are kind of a huge world wide family, aren't we??
That feels so nice!!!

'Systers....brothers...one life, but we're not the same, we get to carry each other...carry each other...ONE!!!

I was wondering if that was you my_kite! Great pic of you and Bono! I'm so happy for you! :happy:

Hey...I am happy two!!
Speacially happy for so many cute people in the place, always cheering me and congrating me for what happened!! I am sooooo HAPPY that I can't believe it!!!

That's what's so great about U2 - they'll put in that little bit of extra effort to make a fan feel special :)

I AM SO HAPPY!!! :hyper: :up: :cute: :applaud: u finally met them!!!!! congrats :heart:

that's incredible! i am jumping everywhere :yes:
don't try to calm down and come back on earth, stay in your dreams up in the clouds, that's the most beautiful place there :love:

I ..thank you sooo much girls!! You make me feel so fine!!
See if you like this pic

Bono_and_Larry.jpg
[/IMG]

Hi HI HI!!! The craziness won't end...never!! Today I was invited by a radio station...will be interviewed friday...can you believe it?? To tell the whole thing IN THE AIR?? WOW!!!

No way I can have my feet back on the ground!!! :)

By the way..see how the article was in the newspaper!!!

CM.jpg
[/IMG]

Congratulations on your fame! :applaud:

Thanks for posting the article, I can see where it all came from now. If only they hadn't cut Bono's body in half :sigh:

It's a long way from Portugal to Australia but I feel your excitement as if I was standing next to you! I hope the posts keep coming to you to make it last and last.............to meet Bono in person.............I can only dream but at least you sharing your experience takes us all one step closer. Thank You!

BONO :heart:

WOW!!!! :hyper: I'm so glad you met them!!!!
I think I got as excited and nervous as you reading your story, this always happen to me.. and I almost cried.. OMG!!! :hyper:

yeah.. I know it's silly cry.. but I'm so happy you met them.. and you told Bono exactly what most of us feel for him, and what most of us wanted to tell him!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!

Hey
I'm so amazed with what happened today!! The radio thing!!! Oh yeah!!!
I'll make a new post just for that!!! ;o)

:applaud: :sexywink: Wow! Thank you for sharing your report of meeting them! You should be able to take on a climb on Mt. Everest after this!:wink: Most fans that meet them can't usally speak!!:ohmy: I am very happy you finally got to meet them!:wave:

Oh wow, great picture!!! You're sooo lucky!!! Another amazing story and yay about what Bono said about the single and album! :)

Back
Top Bottom