MERGED --> Joshua Tree Limited edition: Paris + outside its America + Tracklisting

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deluxe cover:

23671098.jpg

U2girl said:
And now for the big question: will there be Easter eggs on the DVD ?

Maybe that's how we'll get the Dalton Brothers? :hmm:

Axver said:

Maybe that's how we'll get the Dalton Brothers? :hmm:
... or "C'mon Everybody", "Stand By Me or "Help!". Or even "One Tree Hill" ? Might make somebody here happy ...

bonocomet said:

The original cover is on the box, that's the inside contents in the pic I believe isn't it? Or is that the cover for the deluxe version?

hmmm, if it's on the box then I'm happy! :wink:

I see BestBuy.com doesn't yet have "in-store pickup" as an option for this.

Does anyone know if I can pre-order it now with the option of delivery, and then later change to "in-store pickup"?

I still can't get the super deluxe with dvd to show up on a best buy search - can someone provide a link for me? I am worried now that my local best buy won't have it and I'll have to beg my friend (I don't have a car) to drive me all over hell and tarnation to get it.

corianderstem said:
I see BestBuy.com doesn't yet have "in-store pickup" as an option for this.

Does anyone know if I can pre-order it now with the option of delivery, and then later change to "in-store pickup"?

In reading all of the "fine print" on their web site, it appears you'll be able to do this once the item becomes available for in-store pickup. I think that will happen in the next few days. The key will be to call their customer service number and switch your order to in-store pickup BEFORE they actually start the shipping process.

i'm not sure you'll be able to choose 'in-store pickup' until the store actually has it in stock and is allowed to sell it---which i imagine won't be until the release date. so, yeah, i'd do as morgan recommends & call customer service ahead of time so they don't start shipping it. Best Buy does occasionally ship so that it's at your door on the release date (notice that if you choose standard delivery, it gives you a sooner delivery date than if you choose a more expensive, expedited delivery method....kind of like how Amazon does it with their free shipping, which is often faster than their pay shipping).

Oh, decisions, decisions ...

thanks for the info. I need to figure out what i want to do. Usually I ship to my work address because I'm there to receive it, but I'll be off that week.

I haven't been able to make up my mind either.

I've already preordered and cancelled the preorder for the CD+DVD three times from Amazon. :huh:

The only thing I have preordered so far is the vinyl.

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

The only thing I have preordered so far is the vinyl.

Did you end up going with Tower or the UK site? Tower is $19, but only says one record (though it does say it's remastered and to be released 11/20), while the UK site says two records but 19 pounds...twice the price. I haven't done it yet...which did you choose?

Utoo said:

Did you end up going with Tower or the UK site? Tower is $19, but only says one record (though it does say it's remastered and to be released 11/20), while the UK site says two records but 19 pounds...twice the price. I haven't done it yet...which did you choose?

I did it with Amazon. I've used them for my vinyl since vinyl became more difficult to get (ATYCLB, Best of 1990-2000, HTDAAB and U218) and have never had a problem.

I know someone who used Tower for the Springsteen record though and I don't think they had any problems with them.

ramblin rose said:

I did it with Amazon. I've used them for my vinyl since vinyl became more difficult to get (ATYCLB, Best of 1990-2000, HTDAAB and U218) and have never had a problem.

I know someone who used Tower for the Springsteen record though and I don't think they had any problems with them.

Thanks. Even though Tower probably has the right thing, it's just hard to get past them saying there's only one record & charging half as much... I'll probably go with Amazon uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom