MERGED --> It's offical: Avatar sexiness + It's Official: Chizip is Dirt?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
It's offical: Avatar sexiness

Hey there, long time reader, first time poster.

I would just like to say I think my avatar is damn sexy. Nothing better than watching Kermit getting it on with a sheep, dont ya think? I thought so.

Probably the only thing sexier would be to see ILuvLarryMullen's and IWasBored's avatar fighting. Oh, maybe oil wrestling, between the Edge and Larry. Oh man that gets me hot. All slippery and in weird positions :drool:.

What do you all think?

I think you're a justifiable lunatic...

let's talk lunch

It's Official: Chizip is Dirt?

It's not just for Christina Aguilera anymore, Interference has their own dirt?, dirt? boy.

It takes a special kind of person to become the filthiest poster in Interference in one day. Congrats to Chizip on that.

From what I've heard through the "grapevine" he may not only be dirt? mentally, but truely be dirt? physically too. What do I mean? You do the math:

chizip + good time = syphllis

Last edited:
Well since you've decided to make an entire thread about it I have to tell you that your avatar really isnt acceptable here.

In fact, another member had his avatar removed recently .. I believe it was two dogs doing it or two sheep, I dont recall.

Re: It's Official: Chizip is Dirt?

u2popmofo said:

That's right folks... mofo's math is impecable. Chizip has the most raging case of Duchovny I've ever seen (references: ILLM and IWB).

Chizip single-handedly brought disease to Indiana (Brendan Shanahan knows what I'm talking about)... formerly known as the heartland. Now, it is referred to as harpyland... full of whores like Chizip.

Where did this originate... how did Chizip's manhood become the outbreak monkey? It's simple folks... he works for a cosmetics company. His job gives him a lot of perks... but only the perks that a pervert like himself would enjoy. You see, Chizip has the unenviable task of testing cosmetic products on animals... out of this he derives some wicked sexual pleasure... enticing him to further "experiment" on animals.

Only an idiot couldn't figure out this equation:

Chizip + crazy monkey sex = disease.

Re: It's Official: Chizip is Dirt?

u2popmofo said:
It's not just for Christina Aguilera anymore, Interference has their own dirt?, dirt? boy.

It takes a special kind of person to become the filthiest poster in Interference in one day. Congrats to Chizip on that.

From what I've heard through the "grapevine" he may not only be dirt? mentally, but truely be dirt? physically too. What do I mean? You do the math:

but shcmeg blew up the grapevine, remember?

Looks like Chizip will get his wish and be falling into the "Randoomudumdom clique".

I think there's only one clique for Chizip, "pervert of the month club"

Re: Re: It's Official: Chizip is Dirt?

cujo said:

That's right folks... mofo's math is impecable. Chizip has the most raging case of Duchovny I've ever seen (references: mofo).

yikes, better warn kariann...he is wearing her undies after all....

u2popmofo said:
I think there's only one clique for Chizip, "pervert of the month club"

Well he better contact me... if I get one more subscriber I get a new toaster oven... that's right folks... a perverted toaster oven!

336%3C2%3B8%3B23232%7Ffp37%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3B94%3D65%3A%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3B%3B%3A7%3A368ot1lsi

Hey I started this thread because I was dared to by another poster, who shall remain nameless. I apologize, and I changed my avatar and I am sorry to anyone I may have offended.

it was dogs. 2 glorious coats they had. man that still smarts. i loved those dogs.

<--- hence the long face

Sicy said:

BRAINEATERS by The Misfits
hey hey hey brains for dinner brains for lunch brains for breakfast brains for brunch brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts hey hey hey rains are all we ever get in this rotten fuckin' place, hey hey brains are all we ever get why can't we have a change of pace brains for dinner brains for lunch brains for breakfast brains for brunch brains at every single meal why can't we have some guts, hey hey why can't we have some guts, hey hey why can't we have some fuckin' rotten guts hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom