MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its funny my friends see a little pinkness and I feel like Ive been burnt with hot pokers and sit in cold water- I wasnt made for hot climates haha!!!

Lara Mullen said:
Aw Sicy I thought you were the person who doubted I existed most!!!! :laugh: :hug: I have one especially for you its me with me holding my name on a certificate :lmao:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Found this one the other day. This was in 1993, just after I turned 21, but before I went to Japan.

Attachments

• jim21.jpg
    jim21.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 243
33677%3A%3B923232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3B38%3D%3C74%3Dxroqdf%3E232337362844%3Bot1lsi

Lara Mullen said:
I exist :|

P.s I neevr look that bad in real life...honest!!! This was taken the day after my formal Im leaning on my Dad (not shown) ;) shoulder...thats y my hair is curly id just taken it out

Its blurry cus Nathan took it on his webcam haha

attachment.php

:scratch: so uhm Lara...why didn't he just take a pic of you with the webcam instead of a pic of a pic? :shrug:

:eyebrow:I think Lara doesn't really want anyone to really see her :shifty:

I got a huge picture can someone make it littler and take my friend out of it I dont think he wants to be on the net lol :slant:

I look so bad

I dont look that fat in real life

And my teeth are very white not that colour :der:

:reject:

ghetofabu said:
Nice pic. I will take anyone out of the ones that you are sending to me before I post them.

No Im just me in mine but they are all baby- child pics and one from like 2 year ago haha

I need to get a digi cam or something :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom