MERGED ----> Is it time to post that pic again? + Post yer pic here!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
These are recent pics. They were taken about 2 weeks ago.

18722029.jpg

18721840.jpg

18721825.jpg

Cow of the Seas said:
hey! you know who you look like? a much younger version of everybody loves raymond....'s wife. ya know who im talking about?

Interesting...no one's ever said that to me before. :hmm:

heaton.jpg

That's a cute pic with Winnie the Pooh, Niamh!

ghetofabu said:

Has anyone ever had people say you look like someone and you think that you don't?

I have had comments on numerous occasions that people say I look like Elizabeth (sp?) Shue. I think that I in no way look like her. Last night I was on AIM with Rafmed and sent him the link to Nicamom's site where my pic is and I told him about the Shue thing later on and he said that he was going to say that about the pics. It really freaks me out because I just don't see it. :shrug:

I haven't seen any pics of you, but if you look like Elisabeth Shue then WOW! Are you married? If so, get a divorce. ;) I adore E. Shue - I used to have a rather popular web page dedicated to her (when I was in school).

*hunts for pics of ghetofabu...

They are all over this thread doctorwho :laugh:

And she's in my interference collage too. ;)

Giant Lemon said:
I have to say that I see the Kelli Martin resemblance the most.

Yes yep yup.

I'm sorry but I dont see any Patricia Heaton at all :eyebrow:

Hi guys, while we are posting pictures, I could use your advice about something I've been pondering for years now. Here are a few pics of my wedding dress. This dress was made by Valencienne, a very ritzy wedding boutique in Toronto, that came in 2nd on the bid to make Fergie's wedding dress. It cost me something like $4,000 in 1992, and I'm sure it would cost much more now.

It's made of all silk with tulle underskirt to make it pouffy. It's very baroque and these photos don't do the colour, texture and sheen justice at all.

Anyway, after getting married, I got this dress cleaned and boxed up, and it has sat in my basement ever since, which seems like a waste. What do you think I should do with it? Should I sell it, or hang onto it? I am a normal size, so I'm sure it wouldn't be hard for someone to adjust it. What do you think I could sell it for? I could sure use some $$ right now.

Or do you think I should hang onto it? I can't imagine that if I do have a daughter, she would want to wear my dress anyway...yet it seems sad to sell it.

Any advice??

33663%3B8723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323369597777ot1lsi

33663%3B8723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323369597778ot1lsi

33663%3B8723232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3A76%3D4%3B4%3Dxroqdf%3E2323369597779ot1lsi

Last edited:
I am VERY sentimental and could never sell my wedding dress. Its been boxed up since 1995 and the box takes up alot of space but I wouldn't part with it for anything. I would cry :(

But, your dress is gorgeous and if you need the money, I'm sure you'd have no trouble selling it for quite a bit of money.

Sicy said:
I would never pay $4000 for a dress... of any kind :no:

sorry

I know...that is a LOT of money :ohmy:

My dress was $700 off the rack, another $100 for alterations and maybe $300 more for the shoes, veil and lingerie.

And that amount includes 2 veils. A few days before the wedding, I was trying everything on at home and my cat went berserk and climbed up the back of my veil, ripping it to shreds...while I was still wearing it :mad:

But holy cow, $4000 for a dress!

wow...it's gorgeous...personally, i'd keep it...i mean, if your potential daughter doesn't want to wear it, maybe a grand daughter or niece would...

A friend of mine married a girl whose family was from Argentina. The bride's mom had spent most of her life as a seamstress and made her daughter's wedding dress. It was a really incredible-looking dress -- truly amazing down to every detail, and they of course spent countless hours selecting materials and fitting, etc. The bride had it appraised at $8,000.

After the wedding, she sent it to the dry cleaners (which still amazes me when I think about it). She got it back destroyed. I don't know how much she was compensated but it didn' t matter to her anyway being that it was one of a kind and irreplaceable.

Bono's American Wife said:

A few days before the wedding, I was trying everything on at home and my cat went berserk and climbed up the back of my veil, ripping it to shreds...while I was still wearing it :mad:

oh my god

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom