MERGED --> inTO the Heart: U2 Fan Fest 2004 + BP Fallon...for ITH 04! + hello...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So Iris is coming to TO...? Great! Looking forward to seeing you again Iris!

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
yes I am sure I will think that I have stepped into the depths of artic hell when I get there. :lol:

bouncing in..

...to say Hello Hello (OLA!)

from OCTOBER - we're looking forward to seeing you again this year, some repeats (hey Tan! ;)) and some new faces we've never met!

Make sure you try and get here for the 4th and take in the entire festival right up to the last minute on the 7th - the way the ITH organizers have it planned, there won't be a dull moment!!

OH - Can I make a breakfast suggestion for one (or, as far as Im concerned, all) of the days? One word:

CORA'S!!!! :drool: :drool: :bow: :hyper:

:wink:

PS - cold in Toronto?? BAH! It'll be hotter than hell when we get this party cranked up!! :happy:

I saw on the news last night that Paypal has been down since Friday and they don't know when it will be up again :crack: :mad:

ATTN: PARTY PEOPLE...re PAY PAL issues

if you are having issues with paypal please email me SAM B at uturi2001@yahoo.ca and we can make arrangements if you want to buy the package...which like so worth it!!!lol!!

Sam

Hello! Hello!

Okay can I just say how great it is to be back online? Finally settling into life here in New York. :yes: And now the calendar says that ITH is just around the corner! :combust: Man oh man I have alot of back reading to do here :der: but from what I gather is it true that my OUT OF CONTROL compadre is coming?! Woohoo! And the BAW's, whom I met half of last year :) And Jesse dude you party animal! Adriana - have you booked your flight?

Can't wait to meet the rest of you Interlanders it's gonna be a blast. We've worked our assess off to put together a fun, vibrant and quality event that will not cost you an arm and a leg. :happy:

If any of you have questions we have a fairly comprehensive FAQ and travel page on www.intotheheart.com but you also have Sam, Spinny, AliEnvy and me on here anytime!

See you in T.O. -- the place to be November 4-7!!! :hyper:

mishka
inTO the :heart: 2004
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
www.intotheheart.com

Remember - proceeds will benefit a charity close to the heart of U2... Amensty International! As well as local Toronto AIDS hospice Casey House.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom