MERGED -> I think I should be a moderator + I should totally be a moderator, gang

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Dalton said:

:lmao: please tell me there is really a Teen Pleban thread. If that is true, I will sleep tonight with a smile on my face and laughter in my heart.

There is. :yikes: I have seen it.

But not necessarily first-hand. No. Not first-hand. Never. :shifty:

I'd never go in there, because that's all sorts of wrong, but, yeah, it exists. When you list out all of the current threads, you can usually see it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

You're still voting for him though, right?

Otherwise, get out. :angry:

I'm...not sure :hmm:
Does he have a platform? What's his agenda for the proposed 2 - 3 weeks?

Dalton said:
The keys to the kingdom are yours. You can be my chief adviser on policy.

Excellent.

Alright then, to win thier adoration all you need is one simple thing. And I shall provide it......

bonobathtub.jpg

Oops, did I forget to mention you should avert your eyes?
My bad.

Dalton said:
Peace out, my multi-colored homies. I shall catch thee on the flip side unless I am helping bring a human being into this world.

Yes, I have that kind of power.

Colour me impressed.
Come to think of it ,I'd be more impressed if you were not just helping, if this human being actually came forth from you, now *that* would be impressive.

Live long and prosper dude, or some such thing. :rockon:

Happens all the time

People that have almost been banned wanting to be a moderator = :lol: :lol: :lol:

No spoken words said:
Dalton, you should have gone into the Teen Pleban thread to talk it out with them...you know, let them know your platform, why you'd be a good mod, etc. Kick it with them.

:lol: That would be a brave move, :yikes: Just take a bag of lollipops Dalton and you may get out alive......:wink:

Back
Top Bottom