MERGED--> I hate being................ + Singletons Only!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yay! but i found my boy to dance with. ;)

*licks*

00303726.jpg

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
awww laura you will forever be innocent in my eyes despite the tattoo and god knows what else you have done. ;)

*slides a cold mikes hard lemonade over to you*

:lmao:

*takes a sip*

what a great way to spend an evening...

*busts a move on the dance floor, disco style*

:dance:

*makes fool of self*

*grabs a beer, drinks, slams the can down*

MORE!!!

*does the hokey pokey with MK and velvetdress*

I just realized something. A lil over 2 hours ago was the one-year anniversary of me getting my ass dumped on my birthday. To makes matters even worse, she already had another guy ready and waiting. *searches around the bar for a bottle of Boru (Irish Vodka)*

Trevor, that is horrible :( Getting dumped on your birthday :mad: and I thought it was bad getting the third person dump...where the guy is too lame to say anything, so he gets your friend to tell you, in which she is not actually your friend, because she was screwing around with him, hence the reason he dumped you.

yeeouch that is pretty harsh. I think you have it worse though *passes you the bottle* Better yet, maybe we should use the bottle to hit the broad over the head with? What-do-ya say? :evilgrin:

my exhusband dumped me for a girl he met on the internet. she dumped his ass later. then he tried crawling back to me. i didnt take him back. karma, baby! karma! *drinks more beer*

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom