MERGED->I dont know how all you long distance girls do it + Something I dont undrstnd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
here i am, with flowers.. oh what a wonderful dress that is! honey, you?re so sweet... lets dance with the rhythm of the fountains...

um, have you reserved the room? all my luggage, oh... lets check in first, then i?ll change, and we?ll go out

what about the tank tops there now? am i allowed or not? i mean.. all those men in shirts, its nice, and i do have some w class, but at the baby?s, w my fav top, will i get in?

about your shirt...

i'm sure it will be fine. with your charm and that delicious accent....you'll be fine.
now post a smilie....

...but if you'd like...i'll swing by there tonight to check out what all the other men are wearing....yeah, that's a great idea...i'll let you know...

well, missvelvetdress, this thread is called

"i don?t know how all you long distance girls (uumm why not boys) do it"

so there you go

this is what keeps us alive

missvelvetdress: he's right. this infernal nonsense is all we got...

hiphop: if it makes you feel better, i'll wear my tiniest tank too...

bought everything in milan, no shit... anyway, yep, go there tonight if you want. but don?t flirt.

oh, hiphop...you know i don't have to flirt with them...they naturally flock to me. can i help it if i'm irresistible?

In personal news, my best friend I met at the Ryan Adams board informed me that she wants to move back to Roanoke, Virginia, where she used to live...but she needs a roommate to be able to afford things. She wants me to be her roomie...Roanoke is like less than an hour away from John. :ohmy: :hyper:

If I can get a job here and save some money up...it just might happen. She's hoping for October.

*crosses fingers*

bonochick: you are very lucky to be close. i may never have a chance like this. i will cross my fingers and say a little prayer for you.

DO IT BC!!! GO!!!

I gotta finish my studies first, and then me and my girl will flee to the beach. You will stay by my side, baby.

aacch! it's not a day for dreaming, is it? btw...stephan, i was just looking out my window and there is a storm heading in...it's the electricity that puts me in this restless mood...

in a little while

this hurt won?t hurt no more

i?ll be home, love

did i disappoint you

or leave a bad taste in your mouth?

Bonochick said:
In personal news, my best friend I met at the Ryan Adams board informed me that she wants to move back to Roanoke, Virginia, where she used to live...but she needs a roommate to be able to afford things. She wants me to be her roomie...Roanoke is like less than an hour away from John. :ohmy: :hyper:

If I can get a job here and save some money up...it just might happen. She's hoping for October.

*crosses fingers*

YAY!! That is such a great opportunity. Hope it all works out for you. :) :hug:

Back
Top Bottom