MERGED --> Gluey, Slopsy & Effanbee met LARRY!!! + Auckland non-show pics + But wait

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is Gluey and me AFTER the event - see the 'I've just had my arm around Larry OMG, OMG :combust: ' looks on our faces! Dunno that we look fab Thora (thanks anyway tho!) but we sure look :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

EffGluey.jpg

I'm glad for this story. I was starting to think Larry was a pill.
Congrats, ladies and good luck meeting the others.
God, Larry is good looking!

It's a good pic! Better than the one of me beforehand...completely wobbly and nervous!
P1000286.jpg

But who cares?!
I HAD MY ARM AROUND LARRY MULLEN JR!!!!

Last edited:
Me either!!!!:hyper::hyper::hyper: this is going to be HUGE!!!!! I've caught the bug big time now!!!

Here Bono, come here little Bono, gluey wants to see youuuuuu

I WANT BONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Hmm must do close research to see where the Edgie butt is (or isn't) :wink:

you mentioned that there was talk of them at the airport? in their private jet? eh eh

oh really? kewl. wow i never say kewl. i wanna do me some u2 stalking. slash bono... if larry is to believed and hes still in aus.. hasn't been anything in the news lately.

have fun meeting the others :D i only got a photo of larry...and that was pretty lucky in itself. i didn't know where they were staying and was (annoyingly) too lazy to go in on sunday to see bono entering telstra dome... when i had planned to.. i just got sidetracked on the computer... argh. i want to see them againnn, but its going to be years before another tour :(

Effanbee said:
:wave: BonoFox1 I was scared when Larry came over and said 'Are you going to stand there all night?' - I thought he might be angry with us - but he sounded amused rather than annoyed and he was so easy to talk to. I'm sure when you meet Larry in Hawaii (and you WILL, be positive!!!) he'll be as gentle and charming as he was last night.

I reckon if we'd jumped around and made a noise he wouldn't have even come outside. It was so funny, he would sneak a glance at us and we would sneak a glance at him, checking each other out ... from this rare contact with the Mullengus we deduce it is best to not make any sudden moves, stay quiet and let him approach you. The Mullengus will then reward you by making all your bones turn to water with the power of his :drool: Irish accent.

Oh Effenbee Thank you for the encouragement:hug:
The one time we saw Lars he was leaving in the suv passenger side and as the car pulled out he he looked at the very small crowd accross the street and I SWEAR he LAUGHED AT US!!!!:sad:
well maybe he was laughing at something but it looked like he laughed at us and i looked at my friend ((well we all looked at each other)) and thought out loud ""Did he laugh at us????""
I dunno, I think he finds it a bit silly that fans camp out from the hotel freezing their butts off:shrug:
But in Hollywood it is not boring because especially during awards season you see a parade of celeberties (Ive seen a LOT)
but I only want U2 !!!!!!
I hope to see meet the guys in Hawaii and thank you and Gluey for the good vibes going out this way :hug:

GOOD LUCK tomorrow and the days to come hope to read more FANTASTIC stories:hyper:

I've loved your stories ladies :dancing: :applaud: :rockon: :combust:

I know how great&amazing it feels to get to talk with Larry!!! :drool: :faint:

I especially loved the bit when he asks if your goinbg to wait out all night!! :lol: it sounds so like him! :yes:

WOW!!!!!! That is so pure bliss! Im so excited and happy for you!! God he looks so hot!!! (shh dont tell bono edge or adam i said that LOL) Im so happy for you and GOOD LUCK on Bono Edge and Adam!!!!

KIF_1011.jpg

This is all I have to show for Day 2 - part 1.....part 1 because we're going back tonight :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:!!!

Lovely John....

We saw Adam, but there were a rapidly growing crowd of journalists, photographers and cameramen....so he just jumped straight into the car - didn't even wave!! It took me a bit to recognise him as he came out in a simple white t-shirt, and light grey shorts....By the time it clicked that it REALLY was him, he was in the car!!!Doh!!!

Back
Top Bottom