MERGED --> Gif Thread V + Gif request!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Galeongirl said:
:whistle: from the Adam corner I heard a request for more snogging....

bonoadamsnogclevelandey1.gif

:giggle: :cute: Bono's little scream afterwards...
bonoadamsnogmsgij2.gif

Carmelu2fan said:

Holy:faint:

lord forgive me:pray: my mind is a toxic waste dump thanks to GG's gif and kafrun's captions.

:ohmy:

:faint:

guhh! lordy save me!!

Oh my God, those snog gifs are adorable!!!! I think I could watch them all day and still don't have enough. How hot and sweet is that!:combust:

the Bono parts :wink:

bonobed1kg0.gif

bonobed2fm7.gif

bonobed3og6.gif

and my favourite... the eyes.... *warning* Kaf, Do NOT watch this one.... just scroll back up and go to another thread!
bonobedeyesgr4.gif

Galeongirl said:
:drool: omgz where's that from?

It's from the Edmonton PopMart tour in 15 june 1997.
I've got it from u2torrents

I'm just watching the previous Gif threads, and it's amazing.
Those gifs are great and I decide I try to make one.
So it goes...

eramera said:

It's from the Edmonton PopMart tour in 15 june 1997.
I've got it from u2torrents

I'm just watching the previous Gif threads, and it's amazing.
Those gifs are great and I decide I try to make one.
So it goes...

:scratch: ack, I have that file! I should've recognized it!

Galeongirl said:
:tsk: bad rockstar... flirting at something so serious as the WEF...

:drool: will ya look at his eyes and teh smile!
bonoflirtio8.gif

Does anybody know where this gif comes from? What does WEF stand for? Iam woundering beacuse I cant pull my self away from his smile in this pic. Galeongirl you have made another really good gif WOW.

:drool: :drool: :drool:

eriekittym

bonocomet said:
It's the World Economic Forum which he just attended last month. :)

Thank you I did not know that. Would you know if there is vedio of this somewhere? Thanks again I appcaite it.

eriekittym

Yeah Gg made a file of a few clips put together from previous years he's attended, also I may have the clip from that smile you like so much. :) I'll check what I have and post them here ok?

bonocomet said:
Yeah Gg made a file of a few clips put together from previous years he's attended, also I may have the clip from that smile you like so much. :) I'll check what I have and post them here ok?

I would appcaite that sooooo much thanks in advance :)!!!!!!!!!! I have sceen the previous years pretty good. I just cant get over his smile in this gif wow!!!:drool:

eriekittym

Ok I have an excerpt from the WEC 2007 uploading right now, however I don't know for sure if it includes that exact smile! I'll be back when it finishes.

bonocomet said:
Ok I have an excerpt from the WEC 2007 uploading right now, however I don't know for sure if it includes that exact smile! I'll be back when it finishes.

Thank you thank you I appcaite it soo much. I well be here.

eriekittym

bonocomet said:
Ok here it is! :)

http://www.you sen dit.c om/download/YTYrT201Y3k0b0I1VEE9PQ

don't forget to remove the 3 spaces. I hope it has that smile you're looking for!

Iam gonna watch it right now and I well be back whene its done. Please no worry if it has the smile in it or not. It well still be great anyway. Thanks!!!!

eriekittym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom