MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
redkat said:

Yeah it's kind of quiet:eyebrow:

Where is everyone?

sorry had to go for a bit talking to my gran shes visiting, so that explains my absence, but i doubt everyone else has gone to talk to my gran...hmm have i missed much?:wink:

Leetah said:

yeah...same here.

see you there Leetah...maybe I will wear some very unusual stuff I don;t know lol...take a shower , read a book listen to some records and then sleep!!!!!! I'm soooo tired..have a nice thread everyon...hope that there will be some surprise..Hook up with you later and live8 is NEAR!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Somewhere there's an analyst trying to figure out why productivity took a nose dive sometime around the end of March...

Popmartijn said:

People bitching about great setlists I think?

*has not read the thread apart from the last page*
ah gotcha..... does make a change lol, kinda a happy place,

LJT said:

sorry had to go for a bit talking to my gran shes visiting, so that explains my absence, but i doubt everyone else has gone to talk to my gran...hmm have i missed much?:wink:

You should really tell someone when you run off like that:grumpy:

:wink:

Missed you:sexywink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
lets not forget the edge is welsh

yeah but I heared they kidnapped him or something Bono said something like that tonight didn;t he?so now he irish! lol

zwervers2 said:

yeah but I heared they kidnapped him or something Bono said something like that tonight didn;t he?so now he irish! lol
lol i could be wrong but i think his parents are welsh, but moved to dublin when edge was younger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom