MERGED-->Cardiff Setlist Party I + no one starting a setlist party??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
beau2ifulday said:

I found the change really hard to contend with, which is sad, as I think Orlando had alot to offer - I ended up having to come home (I was meant to move out there last year) because I found it too much.

Looking back though, I would like to try Orlando again at some point in the future - i'm just not too sure the time was right.

I live on the west coast of FL and it's real nice over here, very laid back. I don't like Orlando that much other then to just visit the parks and attractions.

U2Man said:
Isn't live 8 broadcasted on telly in the US?

Yes, but here, you have to have cable or satellite to pick up any channels and I don't have either...:(

But when would they have had time to practice crumbs. They need some practice live. Maybe tonight they'll try it out

Well... they never practiced LAPOE live before... or Yahweh.. or OOTS...

Neither "If you wear that velvet dress, or LNOE, or Stuck in a moment, or Walk on, or A LOT OF SONGS...

besides... they got from TODAY (29) until Saturday (2) to practice...

Now sing, the anthem of all setlist parties... "I'm WAITING on the CRUMBS FROM YOUR TABLE!!!"

thetitans2k said:
Whats the weather like around the world. Its pouring rain in the Peg :sad:

Its pretty overcast and grey in Belfast rained hevaily earlier...i don't mind the rain i like the atmosphere it creates..

LJT said:

Its pretty overcast and grey in Belfast rained hevaily earlier...i don't mind the rain i like the atmosphere it creates..

Rain is so depressing. Its no fun to go outside.

Oh well... At least theres a setlist party on.

U2dork said:

Yes, but here, you have to have cable or satellite to pick up any channels and I don't have either...:(

Does that mean, you can't watch anything at all? :sad:

I'll be back in 40 minutes or so....have to ride home before it gets dark, since I don't have any lights on my bike :(

nobody reads this

redkat said:
Will there be a setlist party for live8?

BEST IDEA EVER :drool:

and NOT just for U2, you know?... but they'll be separate... a LIVE 8 SETLIST PARTY and a U2 at LIVE 8 SETLIST PARTY

PARTY FOR EVERYONE, EVERYONE, EVERYONE :love:

thetitans2k said:

Rain is so depressing. Its no fun to go outside.

Oh well... At least theres a setlist party on.

I like dancing in the rain..and singing hmm anyone want to guess whats one of my favourite movies:D

Re: nobody reads this

pepokiss said:

BEST IDEA EVER :drool:

and NOT just for U2, you know?... but they'll be separate... a LIVE 8 SETLIST PARTY and a U2 at LIVE 8 SETLIST PARTY

PARTY FOR EVERYONE, EVERYONE, EVERYONE :love:

Does Madonna get one?

U2Man said:

Does that mean, you can't watch anything at all? :sad:

I'll be back in 40 minutes or so....have to ride home before it gets dark, since I don't have any lights on my bike :(

If I point the antenna just right I can pick up The Bible Network and a Spanish station.

As for the weather, it stormed here this morning and now it's all hot and steamy...

LJT said:

I actually do like the rain not that I have to put up with much but I love it when we get rain. Except for all the hillsides sliding down:huh:

Hey, I'm only an hour away from you Atlanta people... Y'all should be suffering from the horrid humidity like I am. :mad:

U2dork said:

If I point the antenna just right I can pick up The Bible Network and a Spanish station.

As for the weather, it stormed here this morning and now it's all hot and steamy...

Maybe you can go over to someones house to watch it:hyper: Or at least you'll be able to follow it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom