MERGED->CARDIFF - roof - COBL to start? + Cardiff - The Roof

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wildbloke

Babyface
Cardiff - The Roof

Does anyone know whether they plan to have the roof shut at Cardiff and shutout the daylight ?

This came up in another thread recently, and someone said that the roof is going to be closed (thus shutting out the light and making for better sound).

CARDIFF - roof - COBL to start?

I wonder is it a dark roof unlike Gelsenkirchen which still let in most of the light?
Was on the verge of going to Cardiff 2nite but after 3 times Dublin I am too wrecked, and i need to saviour for a while before Berlin.
Only 8 days!
hopefully they will not give the single-show cities the same standard list every night. monday night was like a fuckin dream!

its a clear roof mostly as it was closed for fa cup last year i think and it was closed, but it could be like croke parks roof and they could be able to cover the glass

The roof was closed, as planned, and IMHO it made it feel like an arena gig, rather than a stadium gig, a great atmosphere. If I ever was forced to see U2 just once on a UK tour of huge venues (like Ticketmaster tried to do) it would be the Millenium Stadium that I would choose.

Back
Top Bottom