Merged ----> Bono Magazine Alert!!! + *gasp* New pic of Bono!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
bonophisto said:
i notice in the pictures ali doesn't have a wedding ring on ..i wonder why they don't wear one?

Maybe every time Bono bought Ali a ring, he'd lose it before he could give it to her, and she finally just told him to forget it. :D

Thank you Larry's_PopAngel for alerting us all to this mag and thanks MissVelvetDress for scanning the cover. I gotta go and find it for myself.

:yes:

LOL at the ladies' replies here

:bono: is a very suave guy and I am proud to know him

well, you know what I mean

And Ali is just.....

:angel:

________

:larry:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Welcome. :yes:

Thanks, MVD, for the nice scans. :) If I had a scanner I would have done the honor myself! ;)

thank you. i am glad i was able to scan and share them..it was funny i walked right to the section where the mag was and snagged it infront of some guy. he looked at me with a funny face and smiled when he saw Bono's face on the cover. I guess he figured out why i grabbed it so fast! :lol:

Gorgeous, both of them!! that picture of B in the green hat is adorable and Ali holding the postcard is to die for. :heart: :heart:

lmao@ me b/c I only read April's post quickly and I bought last month's magazine, which had a small picture but not these spread! I'll have to go back again lol ;)

So beautiful! I get lost, in your eyes:) I know it's been said before but WHY would anyone with such pretty eyes want to hide them? :confused:

SkyBlueDreamer said:
WHY would anyone with such pretty eyes want to hide them? :confused:

I used to wonder that myself....but I think sometimes in some pictures without the shades his eyes are too intense. You can see all his emotions pouring out through those eyes *sigh* Like at the end of the American Version of the Stuck video...I almost cry everytime I see that look in his eyes, it's really painfull....I think he uses the shades to keep us all from passing out too much ;)

daisybean said:

I used to wonder that myself....but I think sometimes in some pictures without the shades his eyes are too intense. You can see all his emotions pouring out through those eyes *sigh* Like at the end of the American Version of the Stuck video...I almost cry everytime I see that look in his eyes, it's really painfull....I think he uses the shades to keep us all from passing out too much ;)

You're right! Oh those eyes!

*sigh*

*dies*

MonaVox said:
02mag.jpg

[size= 20]O_O HOMINA

JESUS

H

BACON

ON A FENCE

HOLY

OM

DDDDDD[/size]

*ahem* I mean

my what a good looking fellow

LOL Mona! That was my reaction too! My, what an exquisite picture of the man indeed!

:love:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:

*more to come*
334%3A%3A%3B4%3B23232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3C5935%3B68ot1lsi

OMD!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO BEAUUUUUTTTIIIIFFFFUUULLLLLL!!!!!!

Damn Damn Damn Damn!!! I just went to B&N a day ago and didn't see it!!! Now if I want that magazine I have to drive like 40 miles!!! STOOPID 40 mile drive!!
But, I guess I will, because I want that magazine bad!!!!!!!
Does B&N sell magazines online?! My guess is no.
DANG DANG DANG YOU BARNES AND NOBLE!!!!

stephannv said:

OMD!!!!! THAT IS SOOOOO BEAUUUUUTTTIIIIFFFFUUULLLLLL!!!!!!

Damn Damn Damn Damn!!! I just went to B&N a day ago and didn't see it!!! Now if I want that magazine I have to drive like 40 miles!!! STOOPID 40 mile drive!!
But, I guess I will, because I want that magazine bad!!!!!!!
Does B&N sell magazines online?! My guess is no.
DANG DANG DANG YOU BARNES AND NOBLE!!!!

i am not sure about it being sold online, but my offer still stands. if any of you are having problems getting this mag and really want it, let me know. i have Barnes and Noble and Borders all around me. they are like Starbucks, on every freakin corner.

OMG this site never fails me to having the best photos!!! I cant wait till I get the magazine. Im so excited. I went twice to the Borders and Barns and Noble in the city were I work and they didnt have the issue out yet. Im going to ask tomorrow. They only have the old issue. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! BONO LOOKS AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT A MAN!!!

Last edited:
You are evil Iris!!!!!!!!!!! You almost gave me a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!! But that is one beautiful sight!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool:

Re: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *COMBUSTS*

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
I LOVE THIS NEW PHOTO HOSTING SITE!!! *DIES*

We have my daughter to thank for it! She's the one who told me about it when I posted the thread here telling everyone about it. She found it while posting on the Harry Potter message board. :)

Thank you for buying the magazine and giving us the BEAUTIFUL pics! :love:

Back
Top Bottom