MERGED ----> Bono Look alikes pics + Bono look alikes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BONO'ppetit

War Child
Bono Look alikes pics

Anyone got any pics of Bono-wanna-bes? Look alikes? THINK-they-look-alikes? Anything? I saw one here once but I can't find it to save my life.

Even better than the real thing...:drool:

td.jpg

t2.jpg

THAT'S the one! I'm looking for his name that he uses here. I had it and he has a journal here (or whatever you call it) I can't believe he thinks he looks like Bono. :| Thanks.

He "THINKS" he looks like Bono? No, he "DOES" look like Bono, sounds like him too........UF2.com.... Tony is honored to portray such a great man such as Bono.............. Robin Williams? I think people in Seattle need to get their eyes checked!!!

BEVERLY56 said:
I think the guy looks A LOT like him. If I ran into him after a few drinks...look out!
Hmph. Well I think I look at things from an artists eyes--in dimensions, and that's why I don't see it. I see all the wrong facial dimensions from first glance. I've heard it said that artists view things differently than most people. Interesting.

:hmm: his name is Tony huh? Well Tony is kinda cute:wink: He loooks like Bono a little bit ...about 50%..with the hair,nose and skin complexion.:slant:

U2 God said:
He "THINKS" he looks like Bono? No, he "DOES" look like Bono, sounds like him too........UF2.com.... Tony is honored to portray such a great man such as Bono.............. Robin Williams? I think people in Seattle need to get their eyes checked!!!

:eyebrow:

U2 God said:
You're probably the type that when someone bashes you for your OPINION--ie, you need to have your eyes checked, etc--you p*** and moan. Well people ARE allowed to have their own opinions still, last time I checked the manuals. :bump:

seajewel said:

*Can you see the beauty inside of me?
What happened to the beauty I had inside of me?*

If anyone had the still from the city of blinding lights video, where Bono sings that line...it'd be impossible to tell the difference :wink:

BONO'ppetit said:
You're probably the type that when someone bashes you for your OPINION--ie, you need to have your eyes checked, etc--you p*** and moan. Well people ARE allowed to have their own opinions still, last time I checked the manuals. :bump:

:applaud:

U2 God said:

Why are you talking about yourself in the third person?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom