MERGED ----> Bono at Charity Polo Match in Ireland + Tana per Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
last unicorn said:
It seems like Bono isn't wearing his ONE bracelet, just look at his big, beautiful hands. :drool:

*lost in thought thinking about those hands and...* well, for fear of getting this thread locked, I will say no more.
:censored: :heart:

blm, thanks, I have figured it out now. I was under the (wrong) impression, that you all are talking about these latest pictures, so I couldn't find the right numbers. Instead it turns out you are talking about older pictures on that particular site.

But you are right, there are a lot of really nice Bono pictures on this site. Unfortunatly, you cannot enlarge them and enjoy them fully when you're not registered. There is some stuff I've never seen before, like those pictures from when Bono was in Sydney with his family.

Some of those older ones I'm sure I have seen bigger around here, but of course now I can find them, particularly the ones Rini mentioned like #352. I know I have that pic somewhere :huh:

last unicorn said:
I have figured it out now. I was under the (wrong) impression, that you all are talking about these latest pictures, so I couldn't find the right numbers. Instead it turns out you are talking about older pictures on that particular site.

Unfortunatly, you cannot enlarge them and enjoy them fully when you're not registered.

Now it's clear also for me. I've known this site long since but I thought you also know it because I usually see pix taken from it on interference.
Maybe kellyahern is registered as she posted those ones enlarged? :hmm: :up:

15470152.jpg

15470150.jpg

15470151.jpg

Babydoll said:
handsome, gorgeous, yummy, cute, generous, magnetic, sexy as hell....

we'd run out of words to describe him!

SO, SO true!! He oozes sensuality from every pore.
I do miss his hair, tho. I think it has grown a bit Does he have kind of a buzz cut, above ear level, looks kind of gray(not dissing him here, ok). Then it looks reddish brown....and cutely fuzzy on top:kiss: :drool:

Wow. Regarding the "blow-up" of that big "Belly" pic....(Aug 20th).....

I have just had one of my two burning "Bono" questions answered.

He has not dyed his chest hair, heh heh. I just think grey chest hair is SOOO sexy.

My other Bono question is related to this and....well, you can see where this is going. South, to be precise. Anything more will get me banned...so....um, I'll echo the comment about Bono's hands and say, I'm not going to get this thread locked either!:macdevil:

(Does anybody besides me find Edge's tiny--for a man--hands sexy too?)`

And regarding Bono's belly....he's always had a tendency to gain weight, it seems....esp with his naturally stocky frame. remember the infamous Love Town Tour pic of him onstage in sleeveless leather jacket and cowboy hat, crouching down, taken at a sideways angle, so you can't see his torso in profile? (Does anybody have that pic?)Someone actually asked him about his weight and he said that since coming to America he had discovered apple pie....this was in '89, I think....B-Man, you need to go swimming or get the "pre-tour" workout started a little early...you're adorable any time, but..!:)

Thanks for posting this stuff. I drop in here a little bit, but haven't recently. LOVE these timely pics!! I have to say the other recent ones of Edge are great too, esp the ones in the Morleigh thread.

I have to admit this week I've been on my favorite film site drooling over Viggo pics--my favorite older actor. But I have to say, Edge my man, you are seriously giving Viggo a run for his money, in the "smoking hot middle-aged guy" dept...DANGIT he looks good these days....being a lifelong Edge gal, my comments on him would get me instantly banned, so I'll just say.....

those twinkling little eyes....that luminous skin.....those cheekbones.....and those adorable little hands!!!! I'll say no more. Aaaarrghhhhh!!!!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

um, sorry to interrupt the Bono-love.....I couldn't resist. think I need an "Edge 2007" thread.....:)

Last edited:
Yep, men his age usually gain weight, and he surely has the tendency. But I think he can lose weight as well with diet and workout, and he has lost some weight in recent months. So Bono no more candy for you! But I guess it has to do more with the drinking than with eating.

Btw, the "belly" pictures are from August 2006. I think he has lost a little weight since. You can see that in his face.

I think he is very gorgeous, especially with the new more natural look, I also like the grey in his hair.

The "Belly" pics are from Aug 2006? Wow. That one of him walking, looks like he was on a yacht. Looked like Italy 3 weeks ago. That makes me feel a bit better. Seems that in the summer of '05 he dropped a very noticable amount of weight so reporters asked him about it, he said he'd swam a lot, etc. So knowing he'd spent time at the family compound in the South of France this summer surprised it looked like he hadn't exercised outdoors much, by Bono standards, this year and this summer were pretty slow.

LOL, here we are all obsessing about his weight, we must be like Ali...:wink: Aren't we all just so....well, can you ever be too obsessed with the B-man?

(No, unless you're even more obsessed with Edge:).

I think Bono really started to gain more weight after the tour ended in early 2006. Until then, during the tour, he had also gained weight, but it became more obvious during the 2006 break, especially with these summer pictures (and other pictures from that time from the South of France). When asked about it during the last tour leg in Australia he said that he had begun to exercise again, and it looks like he has lost some weight since, but he's still quite ... how to say ... compact. But I'm confident that if he really tries, does the right workout and takes care of what he's eating he can be in form again soon. He always gains weight between tours and has lost/gained weight a lot over the years and he doesn't look like he's much into sports. Just like me, I can't stand sports.

Last edited:
remember the infamous Love Town Tour pic of him onstage in sleeveless leather jacket and cowboy hat, crouching down, taken at a sideways angle, so you can't see his torso in profile? (Does anybody have that pic?)

vonols0.png

This one, right? It was my first and only U2 poster. :up:

Someone actually asked him about his weight and he said that since coming to America he had discovered apple pie....this was in '89

Is this from an interview? It doesn't sound familiar... any idea where you read it?

I think it's a bit mad that people seem to go on about his weight these days - it's not especially surprising, he has been overweight before (and for his age at those times, it was probably 'worse') - there's really nothing wrong with it. He can do what he wants, as long as it's not really a thing when they're touring.

teenie said:

EXCUSE ME, but WHO are these girls?? ( i am jealous, and i am not even Ali) Even tho he is not doing anything, she must get tired of this kind of stuff sometimes, no?:mad:
I would much rather see pics of him with Ali, or his daughters(they have been photoed once in a while), (or plebans!)

Last edited:
blm said:

EXCUSE ME, but WHO are these girls?? ( i am jealous, and i am not even Ali) Even tho he is not doing anything, she must get tired of this kind of stuff sometimes, no?:mad:
I would much rather see pics of him with Ali, or his daughters(they have been photoed once in a while), (or plebans!)

The one on the right is Julian Lennon's girlfriend. He was there, as you can see from previous pictures in this thread.

Oh and:

26194-12-p.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom