MERGED-->All Current Pearl Jam Discussion Here (Including Tour)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OMFG!!!!!!!!
Mon, those pics :drool:
I've never seen that Vera one before:hyper::hyper:
OHMYEDDIE :combust:
I've got a funny pic to post...it's of Eddie and Boom :lmao:

Attachments

• boom&ed.jpg
    boom&ed.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 44
OK, does anyone like 'Low Light' from Yield? I haven't listened to PJ in f**king ages but I put on Yield the other day and 'Low Light' stood out because it sounded like Gemma Hayes, which is an excellent thing. Rolling, countryish vibe. My new favourite Pearl Jam song.

yertle-the-turtle said:
OK, does anyone like 'Low Light' from Yield? I haven't listened to PJ in f**king ages but I put on Yield the other day and 'Low Light' stood out because it sounded like Gemma Hayes, which is an excellent thing. Rolling, countryish vibe. My new favourite Pearl Jam song.
Low Light is a gorgeous song...my only complaint is that they don't play it enough live.:madspit: My dear...it's time to start getting into PJ again...you have NO idea how much you're missing.:hug:
Monica...damn...those Vera pics kick all kinds of ass...how fookin beautiful is that man? Eddie is freaking perfect. He really is...well...hold on...no one is perfect...but dammit...in the looks department...he is perfect.:drool: :combust:

Attachments

• vedder confused of katowice.jpg
    vedder confused of katowice.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 27
Low Light

yertle-the-turtle said:

Clouds roll by.
"Reeling," is what they say.
Or is it just my way?
Wind blows by.

Low light. Sidetracked. Low light.
Can't see my tracks your scent way back.

Can I be here all alone?
Clear a path to my home.
Blood runs dry.

Books and jealousy tell me wrong.
I will feel calm.
Poise blows by.

Low light. Car crash. Low light.
Can wear my mask. Your first my last.

Voice goes by.
Two birds is what they'll see getting lost upon their way.
Wind rolls by.

Low light. Eye sight. Low light.
I need the light. I'll find my way from wrong.
What's real? The dream I see.

I :heart: that song!! I'm with Autumn, why haven't you been listening to PJ? You are so missing out!! :sexywink:

Autumn!!
:drool: :drool: I love those pics! :faint:

I think it's because I wore them out...I listened to them too much and I got quite bored of them. I'll make a mental note to play Yield again later tonight. I only have Ten, Vs. and one 'official' bootleg (Cincinnati) as well as Yield, but Yield is the one that really stands out for me. Other than 'Pilate' there are no clunkers like 'Blood' or 'Deep'.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom