MERGED-->53 second clip of All Because Of You leaked! + ABOY snippet

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanky SOOOOOO much who whoever send it to me!!!!

That is a BAD recording so I can't say much. I couldn?t hear Edge's guitar too well!!! :scream: But it sounded all right!!!!! What I heard is not extraordinary or something. I did like the drums, the whole rhythm is more upbeat and that's a plus!!! I wish Bono was a little more aggressive on his vocals but it's still good. I hope the single is harder and a bit more aggressive like Sunday Bloody Sunday aggressive. I?m still as excited as before!! :hyper:

hanoverquay said:
READ IT: IT'S A FALSE TRACK. THAT WAS NOT U2.
THAT LINK WAS A GHOST LINK

I TELL YOU: DELETE THIS TOPIC IF YOU DON'T WANT ANY PROBLEM WITH PRINCIPLE MANAGEMENT

who are you?

that is U2.

I won't have problems from Principle Management; I did't post it.

:wink:

SpaceBoy said:
Give me a break. That's Bono's voice. Unmistakable. THIS IS U2.

Exactly, if it wasn't, why else would hanoverquay post that and why else would the song be blocked?

What I don't understand is, why did the people from U2place post anything in the first place if they knew they'd get trouble from the management?

U2girl said:

Exactly, if it wasn't, why else would hanoverquay post that and why else would the song be blocked?

What I don't understand is, why did the people from U2place post anything in the first place if they knew they'd get trouble from the management?

indeed, I know the person who put the snippet on line on U2place and he has some problems now, he removed the snippet, people from interference should do the same...
and the person who recorded the audioo file is very very upset....

fredo said:

indeed, I know the person who put the snippet on line on U2place and he has some problems now, he removed the snippet, people from interference should do the same...
and the person who recorded the audioo file is very very upset....

what's the problem of that u2place person? jail?

there's no file hosted at interference.

why the person is upset now? if the audio is out this person has something to do with that. :huh:

Wow, people already being dissapointed when all they have heard is a 53 second snippit that was obviously recorded with someone's handheld recorder.

I'd comment on how good or bad the song was but I'm going to wait until I hear a recording that doesn't sound like it was recorded underwater.

I can only imagine that the people at U2Place got the file from the people at U2Tour (who seemed to be the people at HQ) in the first place and it wasn't supposed to be used in it's entirety.

The bottom line is that it's too late, it's out. Enough people have downloaded, emailed, messengered it.

Last edited:
yes, it doesn't make much sense to be surprised that snippets appear on the net when more people enter that studio per week than I have posts at this site :huh:

Well, despite the awful quality of the recording, I really like it.

I honestly have to say that I dont get the references to ATYCLB or Beautiful Day. This is far more guitar based and rocking than most anything on ATYCLB.

These recordings were not made from inside the studio. You can see the picture on U2tour of Larry talking on the phone from the back of the studio you can all of the windows opened, and apparently they are blasting music with the windows opened.. The recordings were made by standing outside and recording from the street.

The more I think about the more I think that U2 was just waiting for someone to record so that this would happen. I don't usually think like this but come on. There are at least 4 or 5 people (from Germany & Spain) that were outside the studios while this music was being heard.

All of the people that made these recordings have specifically said they taped from the outside.

ramblin rose said:
The more I think about the more I think that U2 was just waiting for someone to record so that this would happen.

I was thinking the same thing. I've read in various fan encounters that they leave the studio windows open for fans to listen in on the music. I'm surprised it took so long for someone to make a recording considering this has been going on for at least a month now.

Elvis said:
I'm still shocked that they (U2, Bono, etc) allow people in the studio with a video camera.

Me too.. when I was at HQ recently, the people that were there with me requested photos and Bono was happy for them to be taken by the stairway but not so keen on them inside the rest of the studio. Ultimately he is totally in control of the situation, and I don't think has a problem telling people 'NO'. I'm surprised that somebody was allowed to film in there, and that they would have the audacity to make a secret recording and then post it on the web. If Bono is going to be generous enough to invite you into the studio i think it's a bit rude to attempt undercover bootlegging like this.

headache, go to that link up above!!

its www.

link removed

is that Edge at the end with that high guitar part?!?!

reminds me of The Unforgettable Fire

edit: sorry my site has exceeded the data transfer thing lol

i'll send out some emails

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom