MEGA MERGE ----> YouTube Links

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kafrun said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0jAny2RIeo
Rejoice - Gateshed, England, '82 - Adam bouncing all over the stage and Bono's typical pre-song :blahblah: There's also a little interview at the end. Watch Edge stick his finger in Bono's hair while he's talking about sweat :giggle:

Thank you kafrun! How cute is that? :lol: When Edge touches Bono's sweat and Bono goes speechless for a moment and looks over at him like what??

I also loved hearing him talking about their little band, he's so eager and happy. Thanks again :)

lovebono said:

God, I made that vid.....
:lol:
(And yes, I am insane... Especially when I'm thinking about U2):rolleyes:

:lmao:

OMG, what a poignant emotional rollercoaster! :giggle:

I almost had an unfortunate accident watching that...it was hysterical!!!

digsy said:

someone had a sign that said "do something spontaneous" or something like that - bono grabbed, it ripped it up and said "hows that for spontaneous"

thats not a word perfect description but thats about it

:lol: that's soo Bono... :lol:

:love: Bono dancing in that vid... :cute:

:lol: the woman really doesn't realise it ain't Bono's house...

I'm downloading the gavin and guggi interview now :)

Bono really screwed up the lyrics to OOC there :giggle:
:drool: leather pants

:censored: NOT commenting on him taking off his shirt.....

:combust:

:shifty:

saving that one too... links coming up when they're converted to avi...

Bono Gavin Guggi interview
: http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=127ED5153EED47FA

stripping Bono vid :drool:

http://www.you sendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=379B682D41E6567C

:shifty:

did I say stripping? I meant to say Out of control live from belfast 81 ofcourse :whistle:

I just noticed, the elevation era interview is cut off at 9.15 minutes.... :scratch: I wonder how long the original was...

Last edited:
That Out of Control vid is one of my favorite baby vids, love the part when he rips the mic out the fans hands... :lol:

and btw Gg, it was one of the 1st to go on the dvd. :shifty:

Devlin said:
:lmao: First time Bono actually said /no/ to being fondled by a woman. And it's on tape.
Larry's stone-faced lackaglare. I got one of dose.

I just saw this the other night for the first time. I was happy to see Bono not take advantage of the fondling (and she was doing a good job of it too! touching his arse it looked like) and handled it very gently and gentlmanly. I think instead of Yahweh, when she was gropping he was singing no way.:huh:

JCOSTER said:

I just saw this the other night for the first time. I was happy to see Bono not take advantage of the fondling (and she was doing a good job of it too! touching his arse it looked like) and handled it very gently and gentlmanly. I think instead of Yahweh, when she was gropping he was singing no way.:huh:

she didn't actually grab his arse... she tried, but Bono kept lifting her arms, till he brought them around his neck...
I know I'd be lying if I say that It would never come into my mind do such a thing, but I respect Bono too much to actually do it... but you never know how you'll act at the moment, till you actually are there onstage.... I don't know how I'd react, I'd just hope I don't make a complete fool out of myself!

:shrug: not that I'd even be pulled onstage or anything...

//end of random rant//

Comet :drool: fine idea! very, very fine!

digsy said:

someone had a sign that said "do something spontaneous" or something like that - bono grabbed, it ripped it up and said "hows that for spontaneous"

thats not a word perfect description but thats about it

:ohmy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom