MD/DC/VA gathering at our house on Oct 11: Special Guest: The BAWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Media room festivities.............U2!!!
IMG_0984.jpg

aww yeah.
throw ya hands in the ay-a
if youz a tru play-a

cuz he was running around the whole time coming in and out of doors and stuff. I think for brief seconds he was in the back of the media room with rick for a bit.. He's like the energizer bunny... :lol:

Haha! After we dropped the BAWs off at the airport, we came back and rode our bikes. I needed to burn off some excess energy :D

Btw, lovely pics all! Looks like everyone had a lot of fun. Kinda wish I'd made it. That patio looks so awesome with the nice view of all the fall colors! :drool:

Ooooh, I can't wait to get home to see Char's pics (photobucket is blocked at my office. God forbid we get to see each other's vacation pics :rolleyes: )

I tried to lend Rick one of my extra pairs of tights, but he wouldn't have any of it :shrug:

I think he was worried that the faire wenches would be all over him, and Char would get jealous. :hmm:

:applaud: LOVE all the pics, thanks for posting. Looks like you all had an awesome time. Amy, you so crazy, girl! Good to see you though! And lovely Renaissance pic of Cydewaze and the ladies!! Too bad Mr BAW didn't get all decked out too! :sexywink:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom