May 21, 2011 - Invesco Field - Denver, CO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still pouring enough that I needed an umbrella for my stroll around Invesco.....Not much going on right now.

I threw in a couple of long sleeve shirts right as the shuttle was pulling in.

My bag is way too heavy now.

On the way to the airport.

^see you soon. I'm Margaret's roomie here in Denver, by the way.
It was cold and rainy yesterday. A long sleeve shirt, a sweater and a fleece jacket kept me warm, but I don't know if I'm going to need more for standing outside for hours. We went for a stroll around the stadium last night and it was raining. Bring a rain jacket or poncho.

Its tomorrow!!!!!!
:hyper: have a safe drive and I'll see you soon!

It's supposed to be pretty nice on day of show. It's gorgeous and cool right now, Friday morning. Saturday is supposed to mostly sunny with highs potentially in the 70s.

After landing yesterday, I drove out to Idaho
Springs and got rained and snowed on.

Just landed. Looks decent through the windows, cloudy but not rainy.

Had a voice mail on my phone from margaret that people are getting numbers outside the VQ. That's crazy.

Had a voice mail on my phone from margaret that people are getting numbers outside the VQ. That's crazy.

NOT COOL. I've been waiting in Denver for 2 years and no one gave me a number yet. :shifty:

Some tips from Denver.

Today, it's a beautiful day here in Denver. Rain has finally stopped and the sun has come out. But, there is still a chance of rain later today and scattered thundershowers so you may want to be prepared to get on your boots if it starts again.

Once you get to Denver, you may find that you in God's country. If you want to take a pillgramage to Red Rocks, I believe you can get there from downtown on the 2X bus route from Civic Center to Morrison then hike to Red Rocks. http://www3.rtd-denver.com/schedules/getSchedule.action?routeId=2X I'm not sure this bus runs on the weekends, however.

When you get to Mile High, it may seem that the streets have no names. This handy map will help you: http://www.invescofield.com/resources/pdf/2011_Master_Parking_Map_w_prices.pdf

If you still haven't found what you're looking for and need to go to the bathroom or get a beer, your best options are probably Mile High Station (Mile High Station - Downtown Denver Corporate Event) and Brooklyns (there are two Brooklyns, one by the Pepsi Center and this one just south of Mile High - Brooklyn's At Invesco Field

If you find yourself hung over on Sunday, Bloody Sunday, I believe the Chophouse has bottomless bloody mary's and mimosas. Denver Chophouse - Menus

Made it to the hotel and the stadium. weather is nice. I'm "#82"

Went to Wingin' It in Centennial for lunch and they are playing U2 all day because of the concert. :up: Heard the end of Joshua Tree and half of ATYCLB. Best. Lunch. Evar. (until tomorrow)

LIne has moved to the walkway by lot J. On North side of stadium directly off Stadium Drive.

Just uploaded to Flickr more photos of Bono, Edge and Adam arriving at Invesco earlier. They're playing a private show tonight for 1000 VIP guests starting at around 8pm. As I was starting to walk back to my hotel, I saw the VIP guests arriving in Coach America buses, all wearing lanyards with laminates.

Hello follow fans. Never posted before but read all the time. Stoked for tomorrow's show. Was going to "road trip" from Central Utah to Denver in the morning but got an amazing deal on a last minute flight... here we come U2!!!!!! :hyper:

Netjets show just started.

Sucks to be outside the stadium right now

...this is what I posted about a few pages back.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/43591578@N00/5742351933/

5742351933_973eb59542_b.jpg

GA line at 6:30am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom