Makes you laugh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Exit thru Wire

The Fly
I was searching on eBay for a copy of the best of 90-00 DVD, when I came across this description of the set.

The tracklist includes: 'Sweetest Thing', 'Desire', 'With Or Without You', 'Pride', 'In The Name Of Love', 'Sunday Bloody Sunday' and 'Rattle And Hum'.

Oops! Oh well I'm sure it will sell - anything u2 related seems to be going at extortionate prices these days. Any amusing U2/eBay tales - feel free to post. I got Rattle and Hum, Pop, Passengers for a collective total of £4 - I was laughing anyway! :wink:

Exit thru Wire said:
Another pointless thread passes by unnoticed :sad:

:laugh: that comment makes me laugh!

i'm sorry, i did notice it earlier but i couldn't think of anything to say about it. :p

This could cause a bit more discussion between the 80's and 90's fans :ohmy: Some 90's fans could be angry to see Desire in 90's stuff and 80's fans could be angry to see their stuff messed up with 90's

Why did Garbage contribute to U2's B/O?

inmyplace13 said:
Get that garbage out of my lovely 90's.

:wink:

I don't understand why any songs from Garbage are on U2's Best of 1990-2000? I'm not that familiar with their music, other than a few songs off of the latest album and their oldest stuff. What's the connection with U2, though?

Back
Top Bottom