Maddy's Story (This is Maddy!!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Re: Re: Maddy's Story (This is Maddy!!)

Lila64 said:
I wonder who the source was over at the Zoo. I did see a couple of zoopeeps there. I saw Servo (Sharon) and AngelEyes. In one of the photos of the fans online, I saw AngelEyes(Debbie) on the rail. I still have to type up a little story & load more photos... Not enough hours in the day!

I don't know any of the Zoo people, but they did pull me into the stream. The screen name of the person on the cell phone was soup_u2. They were also talking about someone named Sharon who was at the show. Not sure if those are the same people, but that's who the source was for us. :)

omg Maddy!!! :D

I'm soooo happy for you!!! And now I can tell people that I knew you before you were famous :wink: :lol:

love_u2_adam said:

I've tried for 10 yrs to prefect it but no

I'm sure you're not going to be a prefect anytime soon :wink: :heart:

Maddy, I had some kind of wateriness going on with my eyes when I read that - I'd like to blame it on sickness or something but I don't think I can - Congrats to you and to your mom also. Lila, you have been a great mom giving Maddy all these opportunities this year:hug:

:applaud:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Maddy's Story (This is Maddy!!)

ThoraSEB said:

I don't know any of the Zoo people, but they did pull me into the stream. The screen name of the person on the cell phone was soup_u2. They were also talking about someone named Sharon who was at the show. Not sure if those are the same people, but that's who the source was for us. :)

Sharon=Servo I do believe. Don't know what position she ended up in. I only saw her at the concession stand and recognized her from getting on stage with the zootopian banner back in Boston last year. The banner was there of course, but no idea where it was hanging...

Hi Maddy, met you and your Mom in line as we shuffled down that walkway toward the field, then saw you two after the show again.

I was standing back between the two B-stages, and when I saw Bono pulling you up on stage, I couldn't believe it... I started yelling, "that's Maddy! that's Maddy! I know her! I just met her!" and everyone around me was looking at me like I was a total looney. I was so proud of you.

I made a short videoclip of some fans right after the show ended, including you and your Mom, so I'll post it here within the next couple of days, if you want.

Last edited:
Hi Maddy.....I have video of you with Bono from the begining when he came and got you to when he took you back. I'm not sure if you already have video footage from someone yet but tell your mom to pm me cause I have NO IDEA how to upload this. Way to go, you were awesome up on stage!

I've also got great video of the lady in mysterious ways. If anyone knows her email please pm me. I really want her to have this.

Awesome stuff Maddy!! I was listening to the stream and it was so cool when people recognised who you were!!

Enjoy the ride on cloud 9 - You'll be up there for a long time yet!!

:hug:

Hi 4U2Play :wave: Great to meet you, I just haven't had time to post my own 'story' & pics yet. I can't wait to see your video. You can PM it, or post it if you wish, of course.

Mobaby - I got your PM as well as your message above. I hope someone can help you upload the video. I have no clue how to do that stuff. I saw the MW lady in the parking lot on the way out. Think she was still floating too. All we needed was the piano man :wink:

Yea Maddy! I know Sarah already told you, but we we were so hoping you'd have an awesome experience like this!:applaud: Congratulations, and enjoy the most wonderful and natural high (I told Sarah that no drugs will make her feel THAT good...she was on a high for weeks after 11/22/05)! And you even got a setlist and pick, you lucky girl!:wink: We're all so happy for you and your Mom, and it's wonderful that you have such special memories together that will last a lifetime!:hug:
~Liz (Sarah's Mom)

Hi there Maddy, what a great story, you must feel so happy!! :wave: Hope you'll have a great time on Interference, and see you around perhaps!! :)

Hey Maddy, I was the English guy who was talking to your mom most of the night.

You wrote a great story there! - nice to hear it from your perspecive.

I didn't take any pics of you on stage, but I got most of it as a video file from my camera. I will email you mom about how best to get it to you.

Cheers

Jez.

hi

cool - I was one of the ones on the rail who told you nice job first! love it!

jezh said:
Hey Maddy, I was the English guy who was talking to your mom most of the night.

You wrote a great story there! - nice to hear it from your perspecive.

I didn't take any pics of you on stage, but I got most of it as a video file from my camera. I will email you mom about how best to get it to you.

Cheers

Jez.

:wave: It was such a great night - enjoyed spending it with you and your wife (or girlfriend :shifty: ) Thanks so much for filming it, and teaching me how to you my crap camera :wink: I have yet to upload my pics, but I think some may have come out alright... we'll see. I appreciate you filming her and would love to see your videos/photos if you are willing to share. You have my email addy (madeleinesmom@yahoo.com), and we can discuss from there. Hope you have or had a safe flight home. :hug:

Congratulations Maddy! What a wonderful experience for you. I know this will be a highlight for a long time.

Nice voice - what's next, a sing career perhaps?

I don't know "Daryl" but this guy is the unsung hero for letting you get in front of him on the rail. Way to go dude! Truly a great gesture!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom