M83

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hilariously bad cover, but I'm looking forward to the album. There are Australian tour dates too!

Tuesday, May 10 – Forum Theatre, Melbourne
Saturday, May 14 – The Tivoli, Brisbane
Monday, May 16 – Enmore Theatre, Sydney

Might have to go to make up for missing his set at Laneway three or four years ago thanks to a clash.

Shame that Japanese Wallpaper is the support though. That'll be dull.

Well the single certainly explains the album title.

Haha. I am so here for Impy fly-bys. It is not a great song. Compared with our first taste of Hurry Up it's disappointing. BUT, I am looking forward to the album and I think the cover is spectacular. Just a bit fearful it will go the way of the last Phoenix and YYY albums. Dumb cover, watered-down tunes.

the hell is that

Those are "Fry Guys" from the 80's McDonald's commercials.

0c1055129a91c5f8443e2d1997e9250a.jpg

The new single isn't a total hype killer like The Love Within, but yeah, I'm having to adjust my expectations a bit.

Bring on those collabs :panic:

I've only moderately gotten into M83. I love "Hurry Up, We're Dreaming" and a few others songs I've heard. ("Intro" is probably my favorite song I've heard)
But for those who have heard more of their stuff, what album(s) should I listen to?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I've only moderately gotten into M83. I love "Hurry Up, We're Dreaming" and a few others songs I've heard. ("Intro" is probably my favorite song I've heard)
But for those who have heard more of their stuff, what album(s) should I listen to?

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Saturdays=Youth and Dead Cities

And I was not fond of "Hurry Up, We're Dreaming", save that I will admit 'Midnight City' is a great track.

Yeah I hope this album rekindles some of my interest in M83. The main thing I recall from Hurry Up We're Dreaming is that kid telling that stupid story about a frog. And I thought the graveyard girl was bad...

I finally got around to listening to Do It, Try It. Wow that's a dreadful lead single.

But I still got a ticket for the gig because at least the old stuff will be good.

Back
Top Bottom